As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Turn rolled

GG Dazed, thanks Mack for filling in and congrats to Gawdzak for collecting another. wink

I'm away next week from Monday to Friday btw. I should be fine, but I won't be so reliable.

GG Dazed.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

OMG, you killed Gawdzak again, you bastards. (GG)

Bye, Dazed. I hardly knew you. cry

Gawdzak, better luck in your next incarnation. We all gonna die

(January 25th, 2015, 12:57)WilliamLP Wrote: OMG, you killed Gawdzak again, you bastards. (GG)

He's going to come back with The Golden PSP and pwn us all. Bet on it.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

YUS! 11 civs and counting...I mean GG Dazed wink
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I can't play in time, but no need to wait for me. You can let the turn roll.

(January 26th, 2015, 13:24)Nakor Wrote: I can't play in time, but no need to wait for me. You can let the turn roll.

Turn will roll in 10 minutes, not pausing per Nakor's post.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Well, I do have internet but I can't seem to stay connected to this game for more than 30 seconds. Would someone mind playing this turn for me? Shouldn't be much in it, I'll leave some more instructions in my thread.

I should be back for the end of the next turn to play, though I might need a small pause.