As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: What should we do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Defend against paratrooper invasion because we're too stalwart to die!
48.15%
13 48.15%
Die a horrible, senseless death, then hear Krill gloat about it!
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pitboss 18 Lurker Thread of Infinite Wisdom

One major disadvantage to Harrys moves this turn - TBS is now aware, where he was not before, that they have commando cavalry in some form or another. I don't think TBS, or many players, really, was quite aware of their ability to mass produce them.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(April 30th, 2015, 18:55)GermanJoey Wrote: BGN settled the site and sent me a diplo offer of all my HAK-island cities for his new city of "Live Free Or Die." Holy shit dude, a slap in the face on top of a slap in the face on top of a slap in the face. I am going to fuck you up!

Jeepers Boldly, what's the goal here?

My guess: Global Thermonuclear War.

[Image: wargames2.jpg]

I, um, kinda accidentally banned nukes.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(May 1st, 2015, 10:04)Commodore Wrote: I, um, kinda accidentally banned nukes.

dirty hippie. rant angry
fnord

(May 1st, 2015, 08:57)Ceiliazul Wrote:
(April 30th, 2015, 18:55)GermanJoey Wrote: BGN settled the site and sent me a diplo offer of all my HAK-island cities for his new city of "Live Free Or Die." Holy shit dude, a slap in the face on top of a slap in the face on top of a slap in the face. I am going to fuck you up!

Jeepers Boldly, what's the goal here?
Hilarious AI diplo miscommunication? :D

How much game is left here? FinHarry's spaceship has been torpedoed by the lack of Aluminum, TBS should be stopped by FinHarry (though TBS is the one thread I haven't read yet), and BGN can't stop making enemies long enough to build the spaceship. Is BGN anywhere near Domination at this point (or after he takes out Ruff, and maybe GJ)? What about the second tier of civs; do they have any chance?

Damnit guys, this is why AI diplo means no contact! In the past it's been okay because people have been stringent about what they said, but this time BGN has basically told Joey he wasn't going to attack him - which is Joeys' stated reason for hating on the iceball. Now, fortunately (lol) he's managed to rile the (admittedly not hard to anger) GJJ enough that it's not going to matter anyway - but it could have had a massive effect on the game.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

GJ meltdown=popcorn

I dont know what is happening with BGN but joey is totaly right,and BGN meta read is very poor.He pisses people and he expects them to be be happy with it?