As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Is thirtythreesome safe?

No need to repeat it. I already know I'm 7th.

[Image: z9cIFM.jpg]

Same old boring stuff going on. Capturing CH, but it all feels so pointless. I'll just keep on playing turns trying to keep myself alive until someone wins.

Thats remarkably consistent. How will you get to sixth?

Commodore - Why? You hate me or what. I guess the land so little don't require railroads.

At least I'll get Coal soonish, once I replant some of the cities Xenu razed.

[Image: Oe0W2m.jpg]

Well after closer inspection Coal is probably totally randomly placed and there is very little of it. It seems that even the mighty Krillandia don't have it (I've some unfogged areas though).

Xenu asked for a a report from the last parts of his existence so here we go. DreylinXenu did have founded a city on top of rice to flee from the forces of wetbandit. For a short second considered, if I could give Xenu a place to live there since we clearly have had a decent relationship after the war and he helping me out here and there. However farming experience and getting rid of Xenu's culture forever made it just too good of a bargain to pass.

[Image: JaTywz.jpg]

I think I've reached maximum that was reasonably attainable from my starting position and the secondary goal I did set to myself for a while ago so I'm mostly pushing enter for a rest of the game unless opportunities to make gains reveals itself.

[Image: L9rPUy.jpg]
[Image: 37tgLK.jpg]
[Image: 0X5hyQ.jpg]
[Image: 67QtEO.jpg]

Thanks for the last turn report. I haven't read the rest of the thread yet so no further comments about anything other than to say good job, you've won the continent. hatsoff

If you need a future mission you could unite the remainder of the German people with their kinsmen. I hear the Japanese are treating them terribly, just look at how they will starve! That won't be Wetbandit's biggest city for long. cry

Vive la France! Vive la Resistance! pirate lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Stupid defensive pacts and shame on Krill signing them. He offered it to me couple of turns back, but I naturally declined.

Defensive Pacts should be removed from the game. GermanJoey got a city via culture flip from my island. He tried to gift it, but it is not allowed in this game. He had also emptied the city pretty much signaling I should take it. So I declared and took it. I should not have done it. I didn't remember that Krill had a Defensive pact with Joey so in the end I ended up also declaring war to Krill. I guess there is also some odd bug/feature related to this. Couple of turns back I checked and Krill had several Defensive pacts. After me declaring to Joey all of those Defensive pacts were gone and probably disappeared because of my declaration. so I guess this was game way making sure I declared only against the ones Joey had made Defensive pact and not against those who Krill did have. I would be really pissed, if I would have something at stake in this game. Well I don't so this is just minor nuisance and possibly a bit bigger one, if Krill does not accept my peace offer. Not gonna waste much time for war turns.

(May 28th, 2015, 14:40)plako Wrote: I didn't remember that Krill had a Defensive pact with Joey so in the end I ended up also declaring war to Krill. I guess there is also some odd bug/feature related to this. Couple of turns back I checked and Krill had several Defensive pacts. After me declaring to Joey all of those Defensive pacts were gone and probably disappeared because of my declaration. so I guess this was game way making sure I declared only against the ones Joey had made Defensive pact and not against those who Krill did have.

If this were base BTS: you declared war on Joey, activating his DP with Krill; the DP compels Krill to declare on you; and since Krill was the aggressor in your conflict, his other DPs are rendered null and void.

I don't know if the sequence is the same in this mod, but it sounds like it is to me.