As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

Did I sign up for this? I thought I just saw this thread...
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

(June 5th, 2015, 19:22)AutomatedTeller Wrote: Did I sign up for this? I thought I just saw this thread...
I had added some people who I thought I recalled expressing interest post-18.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

ahh - man, i thought I was losing it.

I dunno - playing is one thing, but I seem to have forgotten how to report.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

(June 5th, 2015, 19:43)AutomatedTeller Wrote: ahh - man, i thought I was losing it.

I dunno - playing is one thing, but I seem to have forgotten how to report.

No one will need a report if everyone is playing the game. Reports are for postgame posterity/greatness. This looks like a solid +1 signup to me. thumbsup

I'm in, but as a fresh face on the forums, I could use a teammate or experienced dedlurker.

Any grizzled veterans from the trenches of PB18 not ready to go back to the front lines just yet? Let me be your UAV and you can enjoy the havoc from a distance.

Quote:7. TBS

Not a signup.

I won't have so much time next year, probably going to have to limit myself to one game and I'm not sure I want it to be this one. IMO PB13 had most of the advantages of PB18 without all the inevitable holdups and such. I'm also more interested in something like PB25's 130 tiles per player than the 150 mentioned here.

Sure, I'll join this.

Nifty. We'll probably need a bit of a recruitment drive; those last 16 are hard.

Welcome to the ocean, Wannabe.

Seriously what about a smaller map? Once people start getting conquered the overlords are going to be back to managing huge swathes of land again like in 18. With lots of players maybe aiming for fewer tiles per player would help keep things moving later on as consolidation plays out? I know I'd find it impossible to manage an empire the size of the pb18 hegemons with my availability. Just a thought.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I'd have not problem with something lower in the 135 range, *if* it's a map with coastline/island/water features so it's not uber cramped. PB25, yay, PB15, nooooo.