As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

Submitting application for the PYFT Scheduled and Mysterious Absences Coverage Corps.

Currently unspoiled on all threads apart from this one (including mapmaking thread FWIW).

(August 12th, 2015, 11:24)Krill Wrote: I thought I remember pb18 posted them publicly so players could judge what they could get if they rerolled?

Looks like PB18 did, I had forgotten about that since I didn't run it. I guess it would be fine? With still a large stable of players, it would make sense to let players see what they're likely to get or not get if they re-roll.

(August 12th, 2015, 11:36)BRickAstley Wrote:
(August 12th, 2015, 11:24)Krill Wrote: I thought I remember pb18 posted them publicly so players could judge what they could get if they rerolled?

Looks like PB18 did, I had forgotten about that since I didn't run it. I guess it would be fine? With still a large stable of players, it would make sense to let players see what they're likely to get or not get if they re-roll.

Stop teasing and give picks! protest

On a more serious note, thanks for all the work, BRick. bow

(August 12th, 2015, 11:53)Ichabod Wrote:
(August 12th, 2015, 11:36)BRickAstley Wrote:

Stop teasing and give picks! protest

On a more serious note, thanks for all the work, BRick. bow

Thanks to your trolling, now everyone is Dan Quayle of Cuba.

The admin is abusing me. I DEMAND an admin for the admin before the game starts!

(August 12th, 2015, 11:57)Ichabod Wrote: The admin is abusing me. I DEMAND an admin for the admin before the game starts!

Brick is married. He already has his own admin. Not sure if his admin already abuses him or not though, and don't really want to know. smile

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

[Image: 4115d8e49fb251ca239cdb61031ea2fa.jpg]

(August 12th, 2015, 11:25)Dreylin Wrote: Submitting application for the PYFT Scheduled and Mysterious Absences Coverage Corps.

Ditto.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Picks? :D

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
(August 12th, 2015, 12:54)Serdoa Wrote: Picks? :D
dito
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.