As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Freezing the World below Absolute Zero - Illians Succession Game

Yo, Mardoc, are you planning on finishing your set, or should I just take over?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Was going to finish, got busy. I expect to have time Tuesday night...so you should probably just take it now. Heck, it might be able to go around and back to me by then, given our average pace here.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Well I'm busy right now, and for the next day or so...how far away is Tuesday (where you are) from now?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

60 hours or so from now before I can certainly play. May manage something before, but it doesn't look likely.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

I've started the turnset, though I might not finish today. I'll just play 8t, to t255, because this is a busy period for me and the turns are very involved.

Teaser:
- A city has burnt in the war with Sheelba frown

Heh - I just finished my three turns. Want to restart from them, or continue your set?

Report to come if you go from my save, otherwise we can pretend it never happened.
Edit: Nothing to see here, folks!
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Uhh...I'd probably rather use my one, sorry. It takes a lot to get into a set like this, and now I have plans for everything.

Sorry! I should have posted immediately after downloading frown

Nah, don't worry about it. I enjoyed playing them, even if it's some sort of weird hypothetical universe. And it's not like I didn't have a chance to get my set in earlier, if I'd had time.
Edit: that is, if there's any blame to be had, I'm sure it's mine. Besides, the important thing is that we're moving again
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(September 22nd, 2015, 21:34)Mardoc Wrote: ...
Besides, the important thing is that we're moving again

mischief

Save, report? Who're we getting those from?

Maybe we got killed so then there would be no save...

mischief