As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Freezing the World below Absolute Zero - Illians Succession Game

Well, I was being a bit optimistic there. I've now played 3 turns, I am considering taking Acheron down now that we're in peace with everyone.

It would be handy to clear him out, if you can manage it. I think we're past the point where the Dragon's Horde would be valuable to us, but land is always useful.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Yeah, I also just thought it would be fun to take him down... cause who wouldn't want to be a dragonslayer?

Intrestingly enough I found out numerous of different meanings to dragon slayer I had never heard of.

bump

Finally was able to play the set (10 turns I think), report coming shortly!

Here it is.

Got ToD.

Looks like Celestial Compass is broken. Shame, that will delay all our remaining 3 rituals a lot. frown

Killed Dragon...

... but Clan had Rantine around and stole the city lol alright because I wasn't able to finish those Sons of Infernos. Pretty clever from the AI!

I also got our 2nd GP out, I'm trying to maximize GPP in Evermore to get our 3rd GP as fast as possible to launch GA. If I recall correctly that's ~10 turns from now. We can't hurry rituals so the only way to speed them up is to fire another GA.

No hurry to get to Omniscience, still 10t from the Draw and about the same from Stir from the Slumber. Might need to delay the former by a turn to complete Stir first.

Here's the save.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ly61196435tyf...dSave?dl=0

Solid progress. At least you pushed back the borders at Sludgehome lol
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(January 7th, 2016, 16:23)Aurorarcher Wrote: I also got our 2nd GP out, I'm trying to maximize GPP in Evermore to get our 3rd GP as fast as possible to launch GA. If I recall correctly that's ~10 turns from now. We can't hurry rituals so the only way to speed them up is to fire another GA.

We do have two great people in hand, but they're both great sages, so we'd need two more non-sage ones for a GA. I think we're better off building Birthright Regained and popping Stasis for a mini-GA.

Otherwise, looking good.

I expect to be able to play ten turns over the next week or so.

Wait, what? Do you really need 3 different GPs for GA? I thought the "type" of great people didn't matter? duh

Problem with Birthright Regained is that it's also an Ritual (700h IIRC) so it'd take at least ~15-20 turns to build it. It's still worth it for sure, but not as awesome as an GA in 10 turns would be.

And, while I'm posting screenshots, here's the incredibly complicated relations screen:

[Image: is-360_relations.jpg]

Of course, in ten turns, everyone will be at war with us...

(January 10th, 2016, 15:21)Aurorarcher Wrote: Wait, what? Do you really need 3 different GPs for GA? I thought the "type" of great people didn't matter? duh
Yeah. Type doesn't matter, except that they can't match.

Quote:Problem with Birthright Regained is that it's also an Ritual (700h IIRC) so it'd take at least ~15-20 turns to build it. It's still worth it for sure, but not as awesome as an GA in 10 turns would be.

Can't we do both? I mean, I know we're at end game: as soon as our last ritual pops we only have to conquer. But I think there's still enough time for both GA sources to be viable, probably.

@DaveV: are you playing the set?
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker