As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Genius Loki (FFH SG)

Loki doesn't need OB to enter anyone's territory, and the AI will never proactively try to keep him out.

The quality of land on Highlands can vary a lot... I'm not wedded to the script, but in my mind it hits the sweet spot of not super-charging the AI, but not forcing them into never-expand turtle mode either. We can always have Brick set the Abundant Resources option.

Speaking of setting stuff- my only request for AI leaders is that none have the Creative trait, as that will make them all-but Loki-proof.

(February 15th, 2016, 18:16)Qgqqqqq Wrote: I like the Elohim idea, though it would mean that we couldn't be BAR - although I could mod a leader in?

Umm... How come? If we play as Furia of Elohim we're still BAR and we can steal barbarian cities (if not anything else).

Regarding other settings: After giving a thought for other settings I don't really bother with my opinions, none of them is really a big deal for me. But I agree that no CRE leaders + not too big map are probably good ideas.

In some of my sims when Loki was nearby the AI didn't settle cities. I'm not sure if it was just a coincidece, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

I don't know what I was thinking w.r.t. BAR.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I can roll the map tomorrow if you have final settings

Okay Brick, I think we're about good to go:

Difficulty: Immortal

Map: Highlands with 2 or 3 extra AI civs. Thin peaks, lakes. No islands, please!

Special Conditions:
- No Creative AI Leaders
- Require Complete Eliminations
- We start with Loki

Leader: Furia of the Elohim

Lairs: On

Huts: On

Acheron: Off

Orthus: On

Tech Trading: Off

Vassals: Off

Permanent Alliances: Off

Last Days: Off

All Unique Features: Sure, why not

Blessings of Whatever: On

That one option that doubles events: On

lol, great crosspost!

Oh man I missed your post. rant I can probably do it today, sorry!!!

I TAKE IT BACK, BAD CROSSPOST

cry

whip