As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

NobleHelium posts Hearthstone screenshots & lurkers get annoyed. Earlier: sound, fury

(March 21st, 2016, 23:06)Gaspar Wrote: Given Bricks proper use of Kappa,

Those mean things, other than in-jokes? They all just look like blurs to me.

I'd say something about kids on my lawn, but I'm pretty sure you've been here longer than I have.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(March 24th, 2016, 08:37)Gaspar Wrote: I'm debating between Sepp Blatter and Pete Rose as names. Please feel free to chime in. Kappa
Be more controversial! How about Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, and Serena Williams...
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(March 24th, 2016, 08:49)Mardoc Wrote:
(March 21st, 2016, 23:06)Gaspar Wrote: Given Bricks proper use of Kappa,

Those mean things, other than in-jokes? They all just look like blurs to me.

I'd say something about kids on my lawn, but I'm pretty sure you've been here longer than I have.

Well, the join dates indicate as such. I also think I'm older than you, so get off MY lawn. Kappa

(March 24th, 2016, 09:01)Commodore Wrote:
(March 24th, 2016, 08:37)Gaspar Wrote: I'm debating between Sepp Blatter and Pete Rose as names. Please feel free to chime in. Kappa
Be more controversial! How about Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, and Serena Williams...

Excellent choices. Somehow Woods and Brady didn't even occur to me! I think New England Patriots is too long but might be ideal, since it incorporates their entire litany of offenses.

Also, we need a civilzation name. Cheater empite might be confusing with Cheater Hater playing. Thoughts?
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Also, not for nothing, I know we can't compete with Sullla's army for threadviews but we're also getting beaten by CH/DZ. Dansgame

Maybe you guys just don't love us anymore. Biblethump

(March 24th, 2016, 09:50)Gaspar Wrote: Also, we need a civilzation name. Cheater empite might be confusing with Cheater Hater playing. Thoughts?

"Winners"

or possibly

Winners*

You could add Sosa and McGuire as names, if it was ever proven they had drugged up for their race. Can't remember if that was proved or just suspected.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

It's because you didn't finish your player rankings.

(March 24th, 2016, 10:14)Mardoc Wrote:
(March 24th, 2016, 09:50)Gaspar Wrote: Also, we need a civilzation name. Cheater empite might be confusing with Cheater Hater playing. Thoughts?

"Winners"

or possibly

Winners*

You could add Sosa and McGuire as names, if it was ever proven they had drugged up for their race. Can't remember if that was proved or just suspected.

Will special characters break Civ though?

(March 24th, 2016, 10:18)BRickAstley Wrote: It's because you didn't finish your player rankings.

I got bored of them. I don't really have anything to say that I don't keep saying. I suppose I'll get generally bored and do the rest eventually.

Do the Pindicator/Mackoti profile, plz.. No Kappa

(March 24th, 2016, 09:56)Gaspar Wrote: Also, not for nothing, I know we can't compete with Sullla's army for threadviews but we're also getting beaten by CH/DZ. Dansgame

Maybe you guys just don't love us anymore. Biblethump

They are viewbotting.