As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

greenline gets rushed and eliminated on turn whatever: Huyana Capac of Mali

Haha. Remember wellies are banned though.

new city (it's ecco the dolphin speak for STOP PINK DOTTING ME SIAN GO BOTHER PICKLEPICKL)

[Image: pbem74-62.jpg]

in the meantime Jowy is also really testing my patience. he keeps spamming me with requests for open borders (he just built the Great Lighthouse too, which probably won him the game). and then he does this

[Image: pbem74-63.jpg]

the city is in no danger, but seriously? You're the one who settled right up to me and tried to take 'my' gems. What did I do to make him angry here? shakehead

ggwp

[Image: pbem74-64.jpg]

[insert rant about how jowy was totally sharking a noobs game so i can save face here]

my new plan is to rush to calender, try to quickly chop out MoM in Ice Zone, and then try to catch up to Jowy with an uber golden age. Chance of this working: 0.00023%

psst

hey jowy

you should like totally move your 'scouting' chariots towards this guy. it will definitely be worth your while

seriously, now Sian just moved his only chariot in the area away from his new city with no units guarding it. He instead moves it in my direction where I have a spear and two skirmishers right by my settler. This is incredibly silly

new city

[Image: pbem74-66.jpg]

also known as "GIMME"

I built my shrine this turn. It's at like +6 gpt right now? Hoping to add a market to the shrine city.

Meanwhile Jowy finishes the Pyramids like an absolute Lord Parkin. That's like his third wonder. Where did the rest of us go so wrong?

(Seriously I didn't want to start TGL earlier because I was certain picklepickl was going for it. But if I had started building it earlier I easily could have beat Jowy. Hoping not to make the same mistake with MoM)

Lol that looks like a seriously contested middle...

(June 5th, 2016, 12:47)ReallyEvilMuffin Wrote: Lol that looks like a seriously contested middle...

but where's jowy's city????? eek

He has enough wonders without wanting the marble ones...

yeah right, he's totally going for taj and great library and the epics in addition to SoZ, temple of artemis, Sistine, and something else you need for a culture victory

[Image: pbem74-67.jpg]

it's a crappy fishing village BUT WITH GOLD