As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

(February 1st, 2017, 10:14)Gazglum Wrote: I'm kind of waiting to hear more from people too, obviously Psilly. Lewwyn is playing the chummy-is-scummy line again, but he's come in energised. I agree completely with Rowain's posts to date. I'm not ready to vote DP for his comma usage, so I will move to Jabbz.

Chummy-is-scummy! I like that. Not sure that's exactly what I'm saying though. It's more of an artifice and a defensiveness mixed with a you-no-you-aw-shucks-can't-stay-mad-at-you-buddy thingy.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(February 1st, 2017, 10:49)Rowain Wrote: Lewwyn why did you vote Jabbz?

Because I read his posts and I wanted to vote for him. lol

It's funny I read the thread and I was like, jabbz is scum again? And DP? Gaz looks town, too bad I wanted to lynch him, Rowain looks pretty Rowain-y.

And now Adrien, piggy backed off my comments, Shades of WW44, looks like he's a villager too.

Psilly is the only one left.

GAME SOLVED!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

In commemoration of solving the game on Day 1:

[Image: wolves.jpg]

WW3!

If Psilly doesn't turn up before the deadline he gets modkilled. In that case we are better off lynching him.

There's still more than 24h before deadline, let's hope it doesn't come to that...

Going to start rereading soon, just to let everyone know smile

(February 1st, 2017, 11:20)Rowain Wrote: If Psilly doesn't turn up before the deadline he gets modkilled. In that case we are better off lynching him.

Classic Village Rowain.

(February 1st, 2017, 11:18)Lewwyn Wrote: WW3!

Yeah the great game where one Mason sabotaged his brother Masons work and lynched the one villager who was up with 2 wolves. rant Not to mention that the wolf who would have died without interference was a powerrole without whom the village would have won.

Also the wonderful qame where after a 3 day crusade I managed to get pocketbeetle lynched who had the nerve to turn out as a villager   banghead  

Good days with a lot of players smile

Jeez, guys, get a room.

Ok I reread the thread (wasn't a long read but was longer thinking about each important post). The only odd post I found was Jabbz's response to Rowain giving him a "minor scumpoint", too strong for such a small attack (Rowain didn't even vote for either of them in his post).

On Dp's post :

(January 31st, 2017, 10:57)Dp101 Wrote: Oh right, I forgot, Jabbz since I'm still salty from last time.

I think it fits and I don't read it as forced. An hour after his initial post he realized that he didn't vote for anyone so he does. After all, there is a pressure to make a joke vote early on which can lead to situations like these, I've felt it myself in previous games.

Lewwyn I won't ask you to not listen to your intuition about Dp's posts, but on my reread I didn't see it. Also, changes from his previous games could be due to trying to change his game style after getting mislynched hard last game. 
Now he definitely needs to either change his vote or give actual reasons for voting Jabbz.

Jabbz for now.

Finally, some posts. I don't love Lew's case against me and Jabbz, but I hate the vote on Jabbz more, as others have said, why put the vote on the guy who there is less of a case against? I'm not sure if the nostalgia talk is alignment indicative, but either way, it feels wrong to vote people for idle conversation. Probably not going to change my vote for now.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!