As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

(February 2nd, 2017, 07:38)Lewwyn Wrote: If it doesn't end at the end of Day 1 then we know we still have a chance because the scum are forced to put at least one of themselves up on the block.

Lol and isn't that giving your opinion about how scum should nominate tonight ? More subtle than how Jabbz and Dp did it but still.

I made the argument earlier that Rowain was happy to have his name NOT be on my vote. He got the stone rolling, and is happy to allow momentum to do its work. The fact that he is pushing for a lynch on a lurker, despite being so sure I'm bad news, inclines me to further believe he is scum, and is either pushing to lynch a lurker today with plausible deniability, and leave me for tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to swing today, and I'm relatively ok with it. My arguments do not appear to be getting any traction, so if I survive the day, they are just going to be used as an easy lynch either tomorrow, or if I'm left alive on day 2, day 3 with the fact that I survived day 2 being used to put the final nail in my coffin. That's why I want people to chime in on the assumption I'm town, then have that to look back on tomorrow.

(February 2nd, 2017, 11:56)Jabbz Wrote: I made the argument earlier that Rowain was happy to have his name NOT be on my vote. He got the  stone rolling, and is happy to allow momentum to do its work. The fact that he is pushing for a lynch on a lurker, despite being so sure I'm bad news, inclines me to further believe he is scum, and is either pushing to lynch a lurker today with plausible deniability, and leave me for tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to swing today, and I'm relatively ok with it. My arguments do not appear to be getting any traction, so if I survive the day, they are just going to be used as an easy lynch either tomorrow, or if I'm left alive on day 2, day 3 with the fact that I survived day 2 being used to put the final nail in my coffin. That's why I want people to chime in on the assumption I'm town, then have that to look back on tomorrow.

You have now several times insinuated that I was pushing to get you lynched but all I wrote was:
(January 31st, 2017, 15:30)Rowain Wrote: I don't think it is smart town-play to tell the scum today whom they should nominate on N1. we can discuss possible scum-tactics on D2 but not today. So both Jabbz and Dp101 get minor scumpoints for doing this.

I gave you and DP minor scumpoints. From that moment on you started a full blown attack on me How I'm setting you up and what not. Even after several people told that you are wrong, that your logic stinks you still claim that. You do nothing else but slandering me. Do you think that Gazglum, Lewwyn and Adrien are all scum when they tell you you are wrong?
And yes I want to lynch Psilly not because I so love lurker-lynches but because else we run the risk to lose - plain simple. That is of course another argument you ignore and try to twist it into a sinister motive of me.

But tell me : What would be the logic for Scum Rowain to push for a PSilly lynch right now?

Do you think Jabbz is Bad News, Rowain? If you weren't going to lurker-lynch Psilly, who would you want the town to vote for and why?

I have responded to everything you just argued already Rowain. Pretty sure there is literally nothing new there except the claim that I'm "slandering" you. It's ok though, I pop town in 11 hours, and then its your problem, not mine.

Jabbz: Tell me why would Scum Rowain push for a Psilly-lynch.

Can't you answer that?

Jabbz don't start assuming that you're already dead, I'm not sure I want to risk losing if you indeed pop town and with 3 other players not voting for you there are plenty of possibilities for you not to die.

(February 2nd, 2017, 12:08)Gazglum Wrote: Do you think Jabbz is Bad News, Rowain? If you weren't going to lurker-lynch Psilly, who would you want the town to vote for and why?

I give you a short summary of those 3:

Jabbz: Bad News because he runs attacks without any logic behind (like the rowain is scum because he pushes for a Psilly-lynch). Flared of from the comment minor scumpoints for him and Dp. Has not stopped that attack besides 3 different -Non-rowain people have told him clearly that this attack is wrong. He doesn't bother to look anywere else.

DP101: Bad news because while he first happily engaged how scum should play he has dropped his contribution. Lying low while jabbz gets the heat.

Lewwyn: Votes Jabbz but his big post is about DP. Prefers to risk a townloss over 5 days of play.

If psilly is town then 2 of those 3 are scum and their best hope is to lynch the villager and let Psilly get mod-killed.

Rowain, for the second time, I literally answered that. You're clearly not reading my posts.

@Adrien, I'm in a corner. I've explained my thought process, and people find it scummy. If I change my argument style or focus, I get blasted as being scum saying whatever I need to to avoid being lynched. My current arguments are ineffective. Instead I'll focus on making my other points as clearly as possible.

Yes, my arguments wont be taken as gospel, I would be disappointed if they were, but they will at least be taken from the perspective of town.

I am on the same wavelength as you. You get an official Gazglum endorsement of that post.

One thing I would say is that it is in character for Lewwyn to want to go for the fireworks option, especially when he has another game starting next week.