As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

To clarify how much I do not want to be left around to muddy the waters tomorrow (lets be honest, even if you're sure I'm town, most people aren't and me being around will make tomorrow all about me again) Jabbz.

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:14)Dp101 Wrote:
(February 2nd, 2017, 22:05)Lewwyn Wrote: I'm also pretty sure of Jabbz, but honestly DP is just higher on my list. the way he's lurking and just trying to stay out of the way. Says he's confident, but not why he's confident. And really if you were confident wouldn't you be screaming to the heavens about it?

I also have to admit that Psilly seems to good to be true. "Hey Lewwyn You're Great I agree with everything you've said let's lynch Jabbz!" And to me it makes a Psilly-DP duo slightly possible. Yes I know Jabbz is the one who brings it up, but its also the first thing that has made sense to me.

I postulated earlier that scum had to be 2 of DP Jabbz and Psilly. At this point the two most likely duos for me have one common link: DP. Also DP is just the scummiest of everyone here. And he's not scummy in a flailing town way. It's much more a quiet calculated wrong way.

I already mentioned that I was trying to not build up the association people had going on between me and Jabbz, it's I'm pretty sure the first time that I have been read as part of a very definite team from D1 and I had absolutely no idea how to tell people that they were wrong. Seriously though, if you were town and were accused of working together as scumbuddies with someone that you wanted to work with to solve the game, how would you approach trying to get rid of the conspiracy theories? Or would you instead just try and power through and convince people that yes you are working together, but they should trust you anyway because you are so towny? Given the level of success, or lack thereof, in my previous game here at getting towncred I had little confidence in the second method, so I wanted to try this indirect response. Apparently this was a mistake.

Indirect response... of doing nothing.

You know who does nothing? Scum does nothing. Scum does as little as possible in order not to be caught out, in order not to leave a trace. a villager only know their alignment and they only have their voice so they have to speak up. Inertia works against a villager, but for scum.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

The above is in regards to the Lewwyn/ Dp interaction, I don't want scum being able to change their vote off me last minute. If you are town, let me swing.

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:16)Jabbz Wrote: To clarify how much I do not want to be left around to muddy the waters tomorrow (lets be honest, even if you're sure I'm town, most people aren't and me being around will make tomorrow all about me again) Jabbz.

GODAMNIT
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:17)Jabbz Wrote: The above is in regards to the Lewwyn/ Dp interaction, I don't want scum being able to change their vote off me last minute. If you are town, let me swing.

DP IS SCUM JUST VOTE FOR HIM.

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:14)Lewwyn Wrote: Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:08)Dp101 Wrote: Do you know why I keep not interacting with most of the discussion? Because most of it is about Jabbz, and I am reading him town, and seemingly everyone has decided that we must be scum together. Given that you apparently decided that we must be teamed even before I put forth my townread of him, I really didn't want to stir the pot any more by posting an additional defence, since I had hoped that others would pick up on the fact that I normally would, you know, actually defend a scumbuddy, rather than just quote one post and call them town. The plan was then for you lot to go find someone else to lynch, preferably you, instead of lynching town just because they were trying to figure out the setup. Does that make more sense as to why I haven't been talking that much?

I highlighted a couple things here...

So You think Jabbz is town, but you don't talk about it in thread.  Instead you hide away and say nothing... because you don't want to stir the pot. Which is exactly why I'm voting for you. If I'm wrong about Jabbz, you would want him to go down. You wouldn't want to stir the pot.

You hoped others would PICK UP ON THE FACT that you weren't defending Jabbz? So that they would REALIZE you were actually defending him and thought he was town? BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS DEFEND YOUR SCUMBUDDY?!

WHAT?!

Yes, it makes so much sense why haven't been talking much, because every time you do you incriminate yourself more.

As I already said, yes, I did think Jabbz was town. And again, as I already said, it seemed like every time I posted anything people just would become more convinced that we were scum together, and I had no idea what I could do to stop that. Why wouldn't people come along and go "Hey, that DP guy really doesn't care about the guy that is supposedly their partner. Wouldn't he either be bussing or defending him by now? Maybe they aren't scum together after all."? It seemed like a likely thing to occur when I made the plan, although it might be failing given your response here (or maybe you are just scum, who knows, I seem to have a bad habit of getting stuck with only mafia to talk to). Always defending your scumbuddy is pretty much the only good play D1 in such a small setup, since the scum team is few in number (or at least I am assuming so), so your painting of it as something that scum!me wouldn't do doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:16)Jabbz Wrote: To clarify how much I do not want to be left around to muddy the waters tomorrow (lets be honest, even if you're sure I'm town, most people aren't and me being around will make tomorrow all about me again) Jabbz.

STOP THIS. WHY WOULD YOU EVER, EVER DO THIS.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:21)Dp101 Wrote: As I already said, yes, I did think Jabbz was town. And again, as I already said, it seemed like every time I posted anything people just would become more convinced that we were scum together, and I had no idea what I could do to stop that. Why wouldn't people come along and go "Hey, that DP guy really doesn't care about the guy that is supposedly their partner. Wouldn't he either be bussing or defending him by now? Maybe they aren't scum together after all."? It seemed like a likely thing to occur when I made the plan, although it might be failing given your response here (or maybe you are just scum, who knows, I seem to have a bad habit of getting stuck with only mafia to talk to). Always defending your scumbuddy is pretty much the only good play D1 in such a small setup, since the scum team is few in number (or at least I am assuming so), so your painting of it as something that scum!me wouldn't do doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

You aren't picking up what I'm laying down. (Because you don't want to obvs)

I am saying its very possible that you are scum and Jabbz is town. If you are scum and jabbz is town. Obviously you wouldn't want to defend him. I am not so stupid as to cling to the idea that you and Jabbz are scumbuddies. That was a working theory, but you are trying to use that as a shield. I am saying that your actions are those of scum trying to get Jabbz lynched.

I've stated my reasons clearly. Think about it, almost no one even thought I might be town until I displayed a willingness to die. There is no way every town member gets on board with me. Rowain is convinced I'm scum. Gaz is too worried about being burned again. My entire argument here is only effective if I die, otherwise tomorrow it gets sold as a gambit, and we waste another day talking about me. Besides which, I'm not convinced of anyone else's scumminess except MAYBE Lewwyn and Rowain, and right now I'm the only vote on Rowain.

(February 2nd, 2017, 22:21)Dp101 Wrote:

STOP THIS. WHY WOULD YOU EVER, EVER DO THIS.

You don't get to use caps. THAT"S MINE.