As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Jabbz may have lost the game for us with that self vote.

Pretty pissed at you.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Quick heads up : I'll be spending saturday afternoon with my family, and then will be heading for a Magic draft until sunday evening. So don't expect too many contributions then.

So, wolf or town ??

(February 3rd, 2017, 03:27)AdrienIer Wrote: Quick heads up : I'll be spending saturday afternoon with my family, and then will be heading for a Magic draft until sunday evening. So don't expect too many contributions then.

So, wolf or town ??

Jabbz is from new Jersey in the write up he's american = town.

Townie lynched himself.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Oh yes sorry I missed that post

Qg do we have to wait for scum to nominate the 3 or can we start the next day? Whenever they are ready can we just start. It doesn't matter if Day 2 is 72 hours or only 65 hours.

Day 2 starts in 23:15. This gives scum time to decide and avoids making presence at lynchtime an alignment-indicator/have game play effect.

In other words, the standard reasons not to end Night early once decisions have been made.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(February 3rd, 2017, 03:47)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Day 2 starts in 23:15. This gives scum time to decide and avoids making presence at lynchtime an alignment-indicator/have game play effect.

In other words, the standard reasons not to end Night early once decisions have been made.

Fair enough.

Well, dang it.

I have a post-mortem analysis of the lynch, but I will wait to post it until the scum have made their nominations, so as to not inform their picks.

Is this the part where I say "I told you so"? I think it is.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

4h10m Until end of phase. At Qg's request I'll be handling the nighttime resolution.