As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Funny mind meld with Gazglum here

Mind meld!

Double jinx!

(February 6th, 2017, 11:24)Psillycyber Wrote: I should add:  the fact that Rowain's fact-checking was not immediately paired with an attack on the person who originally made the wrong facts (Lewwyn) suggests even more strongly that Rowain is town.  I could see a scum maaaybe going through the effort of this fact-checking if it meant that they could naysay some else's claim on some technicality and use that as an angle of attack for vilification of the original claimant.  But just setting the record straight without spinning any attack out of it or imputing any necessarily malicious motives to the original oversight seems very very towny to me.  

Once again I disagree. If you don't always spin your verification into an attack as town then you want to avoid doing it as scum or it becomes a scum tell.

Great minds think alike Gazglum

Gonna take a shower (that will hopefully make me more awake than I am now). Then it's reread time. I'm thinking of doing Rowain->Lewwyn->Gazglum->Psilly.

(February 6th, 2017, 11:11)Psillycyber Wrote: Saying that it would be better for town to hang you, and then voting for Adrien is anti-town.  

rolleye

(February 6th, 2017, 11:11)Psillycyber Wrote: The fact that your % chance of being scum is lower (from your perspective) than Adrien's % chance of being scum can hardly be new information to you.  That's obvious to anyone but a knucklehead.  And yet, you are acting like this is new information that you have just realized that is influencing your decision to switch your vote to Adrien.  Nonsense.

Lewwyn is as scummy as ever.  I definitely see a scum gambit here of counting on town to lose their nerve...and he's offering to help get the momentum on a different (most likely town) target started himself with his silly vote switch to Adrien...even while disavowing that this is actually what he's trying to do, hanging to the empty and contradictory plea that town should still lynch him.

As scummy as ever... see this is the thing that gets me. My Day 1 hit all the village notes, and then my day two was pretty straightforward I think. You are sort of saying my Day 1 is retroactively scummy.

Let me just point out that what you are suggesting is that I, as scum, nominated myself for the lynch, and then I self voted for 48 hours. Yes. I can see how that would be scummy. Its not like I had a choice of not nominating myself... I tried to get DP lynched, most everyone agrees with me that DP is scummy. If I were scum I would have nominated you or Gaz instead. One would be lynched and then Day 3 I could crusade against DP again and either mislynch him or gain scum points or switch off him and win the game. Do you not see how that would be easy? The fact that you cling to this idea that I did such a crazy gambit is ludicrous.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

You, Lewwyn, are implicitly imputing an at least equally crazy gambit on my part if you think I'm scum. You think, if Dp101 is obviously scum and I was scum, that I would let my vote sit on Dp101 while Jabbz had the deciding vote on Day 1?

Psilly, you gave Lewwyn your strongest town lean on Day 1. What’s happened bro?

(February 6th, 2017, 11:38)Psillycyber Wrote: You, Lewwyn, are implicitly imputing an at least equally crazy gambit on my part if you think I'm scum.  You think, if Dp101 is obviously scum and I was scum, that I would let my vote sit on Dp101 while Jabbz had the deciding vote on Day 1?

yes
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Dp, what do you reckon about Psilly?