As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

If Lewwyn does end up flipping town, then I think I know exactly who the scum is, what their nomination strategy for Day 4 will be, and how they are setting themselves up perfectly for it. But I won't say what I suspect just yet, as I don't want to give scum exact hints of what town expects. This is just a breadcrumb for later.

Do you expect Lewwyn -will- flip town? Or do you think we've got it in Lewwyn/DP?

(February 6th, 2017, 14:46)Psillycyber Wrote: If Lewwyn does end up flipping town, then I think I know exactly who the scum is, what their nomination strategy for Day 4 will be, and how they are setting themselves up perfectly for it.  But I won't say what I suspect just yet, as I don't want to give scum exact hints of what town expects.  This is just a breadcrumb for later.

But you're still ok with lynching Dp tomorrow right ?

(February 6th, 2017, 12:43)AdrienIer Wrote: Rowain am I right in thinking that you're not voting currently ?

Correct.

(February 6th, 2017, 12:43)AdrienIer Wrote: Just a couple hours before lynch time ? For the second day in a row ?
Strictly speaking this is not true. I voted very early on Day 1

In case you don't remember AdrienIer wink

(February 6th, 2017, 14:32)Gazglum Wrote: Now that I am home and checking your checking, I'm confused. I think we are in fact saying the same thing. I did say that Psilly moved to DP after the Jabbz self-vote, and I agree with your numbers. The chart I put up was what scum could calculate would happen AFTER an inevitable preservation vote frmo DP:

Jabbz (5) - Gazglum, Adrien, Psilly, Jabbz, DP
Lewwyn (1) - Rowain
DP (1) - Lewwyn

So faced with that likely possibiltiy, ScumPsilly could switch and still expect to see this at deadline:

Jabbz (4) - Gazglum, Adrien, Jabbz, DP
DP (2) - Lewwyn, Psilly
Lewwyn (1) - Rowain

For DP to hang, Jabbz would have to self-preserve, but that only brings it to a tie. And in that situation, you had indicated by your posts that you were likely to come down on JAbbz if you couldn't get Lewwyn traction. And Adrien and me had not said much to suggest that we would move off our target, and a Jabbz self-preservation vote after his noble stand would have probably just cemented us onto him.

It would be a gamble for ScumPsilly to move to DP, but I think a clever and calculated risk. The votes to kill DP did not look easy to get. Psilly mischaracterises the situation to say that he left Jabbz with the deciding vote, he needed two votes to move to guarantee DP's death.

Ah so your 1.vote count was a votecount Psilly might have thought to happen if Dp makes a self-preservation vote before anyone switches (including Psilly). But why would DP do that in that case?

Do you think it is DP + Psilly?

Cute. We're at 4-2-0 so I'm definitely not moving.

To be honest I'm surprised that you have so few posts, and so many short ones. I hope you're nominated again in 2 days. There are a few things I need to digest from my reread, but I think I'll be able to draw the right conclusion by then.

I feel pretty good about lynching Lewwyn. If Lewwyn somehow flips town, I still want to lynch Rowain tomorrow. Day 4 is where it will get really interesting. If Lewwyn somehow flips town, and Dp flips scum, then we will be at 3 vs. 1. I won't say any more at the moment, but I have a theory.

That said, Lewwyn being scum would be so much simpler, so I really hope it's that.

(February 6th, 2017, 15:42)Psillycyber Wrote: I feel pretty good about lynching Lewwyn.  If Lewwyn somehow flips town, I still want to lynch Rowain tomorrow.  Day 4 is where it will get really interesting.  If Lewwyn somehow flips town, and Dp flips scum, then we will be at 3 vs. 1.  I won't say any more at the moment, but I have a theory.  

That said, Lewwyn being scum would be so much simpler, so I really hope it's that.

Edit:  I MEANT LYNCH DP101 TOMORROW.   bang

(February 6th, 2017, 15:44)Psillycyber Wrote: Edit:  I MEANT LYNCH DP101 TOMORROW.   bang

You almost got an all caps post calling you scum.

But I still think you might be scum.

(February 6th, 2017, 15:44)Psillycyber Wrote:
(February 6th, 2017, 15:42)Psillycyber Wrote: I feel pretty good about lynching Lewwyn.  If Lewwyn somehow flips town, I still want to lynch Rowain tomorrow.  Day 4 is where it will get really interesting.  If Lewwyn somehow flips town, and Dp flips scum, then we will be at 3 vs. 1.  I won't say any more at the moment, but I have a theory.  

Edit:  I MEANT LYNCH DP101 TOMORROW.   bang

So you have a theory that does involve lewwyn being scum but doesn't really need Lewwyn to be scum? crazyeye And you don't want to lynch me that you even scream that? That doesn't leave many options does it?