As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

(February 6th, 2017, 15:41)Rowain Wrote:
(February 6th, 2017, 14:32)Gazglum Wrote: Now that I am home and checking your checking, I'm confused. I think we are in fact saying the same thing. I did say that Psilly moved to DP after the Jabbz self-vote, and I agree with your numbers. The chart I put up was what scum could calculate would happen AFTER an inevitable preservation vote frmo DP:

Jabbz (5) - Gazglum, Adrien, Psilly, Jabbz, DP
Lewwyn (1) - Rowain
DP (1) - Lewwyn

So faced with that likely possibiltiy, ScumPsilly could switch and still expect to see this at deadline:

Jabbz (4) - Gazglum, Adrien, Jabbz, DP
DP (2) - Lewwyn, Psilly
Lewwyn (1) - Rowain

For DP to hang, Jabbz would have to self-preserve, but that only brings it to a tie. And in that situation, you had indicated by your posts that you were likely to come down on JAbbz if you couldn't get Lewwyn traction. And Adrien and me had not said much to suggest that we would move off our target, and a Jabbz self-preservation vote after his noble stand would have probably just cemented us onto him.

It would be a gamble for ScumPsilly to move to DP, but I think a clever and calculated risk. The votes to kill DP did not look easy to get. Psilly mischaracterises the situation to say that he left Jabbz with the deciding vote, he needed two votes to move to guarantee DP's death.

Ah so your 1.vote count was a votecount Psilly might have thought to happen if Dp makes a self-preservation vote before anyone switches (including Psilly). But why would DP do that in that case?

Do you think it is DP + Psilly?

I was overcomplicating, just thinking about where the vtes could have been perceived as likely to fall. The point was that Janbz looked in trouble.

Right now i do think it is DP and Psilly. Of the secondary possibilities, you might be moving upfor me as a partner, but a fair way behind. Lewwyn 3rd, i guess, but close to you.

(February 6th, 2017, 16:03)Gazglum Wrote: Right now i do think it is DP and Psilly. Of the secondary possibilities, you might be moving upfor me as a partner, but a fair way behind. Lewwyn 3rd, i guess, but close to you.

Just making sure that I understand you, your most likely pairings are Dp + Psilly > Dp + Rowain >> Dp + Lewwyn ?

For the record mine are Dp + Psilly > Dp + Rowain > Dp + Gazglum. So I mostly agree with you.

Correct

If Lewwyn somehow ends up being town, even if we lynch scum Dp101 tomorrow, this is exactly how I will feel.  Scum has the ability to pretty much steer this game to the exact face-off that they want.  I just have to shake my head.  So clever.

(February 6th, 2017, 18:18)Psillycyber Wrote: If Lewwyn somehow ends up being town, even if we lynch scum Dp101 tomorrow, this is exactly how I will feel.  Scum has the ability to pretty much steer this game to the exact face-off that they want.  I just have to shake my head.  So clever.

Come on. This is not a normal lynch. This is the scum's kill mechanic. Please be less impressed with scum simply following the rules as they are laid out.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Day 2: Vote Count 2

Lewwyn (4) Dp101, Psillycyber, Gazglum, AdrienIer
AdrienIer (2): Rowain, Lewwyn
Rowain (0):

4 hours remaining.

There will be no night after Day 2, as scum have no choice to make. Starting tomorrow, I will readjust day-length down to 48 hours if I recieve unanimous requests by private message in the first 24 hours of Day 3.

Any discussion of day length in the thread is prohibited.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I think Rowain can't be not voting if he's voting for me

We have always been at war with Eurasia.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

The quiet times before the fall.

In consistency with my post before, my preferred lynch order is now Rowain > Lewwyn > Adrien, just on who I see as most likely to be a DP partner. Anyone else around?