As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

So, before I get voted by everyone else in the game, may I at least know the specific incidents I am being voted on for? Since it seems like every read on me is "well, he is just generally being scummy" rather than anything that requires reasoning or investment from those making the cases.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

We will Lewwyn.

(February 7th, 2017, 03:19)Dp101 Wrote: So, before I get voted by everyone else in the game, may I at least know the specific incidents I am being voted on for? Since it seems like every read on me is "well, he is just generally being scummy" rather than anything that requires reasoning or investment from those making the cases.

If you ask for a smoking gun there is none. But your overall play scream scum trying to hide stay under the surface. Your reads look like desperately grasping after straws. (for example your Lewwyn + Gazglum theory). On the case of Rowain vs Jabbz you stayed completely out of it despite you being the second one earning minor scumpoints there. As soon as I handed those minor scumpoints out you disappeared. You happily let the Jabbz-Rowain run its course without comment. And so on and so forth. Nearly all interaction of you has been scummy.
I'm entertaining the idea that there is psilly + Gazglum pair and you are just the final mislynch but honestly I don't see how we can not lynch you.

I myself would like to lynch Psilly but I doubt that will get traction.

(February 7th, 2017, 03:35)Rowain Wrote: I myself would like to lynch Psilly but I doubt that will get traction.

Interesting. I don't know if that makes you more scummy (paired with Dp trying to win today) or less scummy (Psilly is probably the secondmost scummiest and we do need to talk about the non-Dp scum remaining)

(February 7th, 2017, 03:19)Dp101 Wrote: So, before I get voted by everyone else in the game, may I at least know the specific incidents I am being voted on for? Since it seems like every read on me is "well, he is just generally being scummy" rather than anything that requires reasoning or investment from those making the cases.

You do deserve a proper case, and off the top of my head:

> overly confident on Jabbz' innocence beforehand
> claimed to want to lynch Lewwyn Day 1 but then weasled back when Rowain tried to help you
> Convoluted and unconvincing responses to Lewwyn on Day 1
> Dropping out of sight Day 1 as you picked up steam, allowing the train to build on Jabbz
> Claims to be unable to find the scum anywhere, everybody is townie, but doesn't then think to reassess his reads
> Making no attempt to look into the Day 1 lynch actions from the perspective of it having been two townies, despite the fact that TownDP is the one person who knows that it was, and uniquely able to help town with that analysis
> Being present and able to respond to me, but not responding to offer any help while the town is trying to work out the puzzle
> Showing no signs of concern that the town is going to lose the game by being wrong on you, compare to your heartfelt, passionate posting last game in the same situation 
> doing no scumhunting at all.

Cheers DP.

Well played Lewwyn, another classic game from you. We will carry the Sword of Righteous Justice on for you.

So Rowain do you really think that Psilly + Gaz is more likely than Dp + Gaz ? I have to weight in you + Dp too, especially now that you're trying to get us out of him

(February 7th, 2017, 03:52)AdrienIer Wrote: So Rowain do you really think that Psilly + Gaz is more likely than Dp + Gaz ? I have to weight in you + Dp too, especially now that you're trying to get us out of him

Psilly + Adrien is also possible and my greatest fear. And as Gazglum made the case: Psilly + DP

@Gazglum: Why did you switch back to Lewwyn in the end?

Of course but if it's Psilly + Dp we can start by either one.

I can't check on my phone but I remember being very much in favor of lynching Psilly D1 when he hadn't posted yet. I don't remember if I posted about it though