As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Day 3 Vote Count 1

Dp101 (2) Adrien, Gazglum
Gazglum (2) Rowain, PsillyCyber

Not Voting: Dp101

Still waiting for one persons feedback on day length. If I don't get it, I'll make my decision based on the other comments.

29:30 or 53:30 remaining.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(February 4th, 2017, 13:39)Psillycyber Wrote: Wait, I just remembered that Dp101 + Adrien doesn't work for reasons I pointed out earlier.  So my top 3 possibilities (in no particular order) have to be:
A.  Dp101 + Rowain
B.  Adrien + ??????
C.  Lewwyn + ??????

This is a good Day 2 post on re-read, to compare to PSilly's apparent day 3 beliefs.

So, Rowain, has your voting experiment run its course?

This and future days will be 48 hours.

23:30 remaining.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(February 7th, 2017, 21:17)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Still waiting for one persons feedback on day length. If I don't get it, I'll make my decision based on the other comments.

I confess I'm not happy with that statement. Your original announcement was
(February 6th, 2017, 22:55)Qgqqqqq Wrote: I will readjust day-length down to 48 hours if I recieve unanimous requests by private message in the first 24 hours of Day 3.

which IMO means if someone doesn't send you a request he is happy with 72 hours.

*Note for all this is a protest on principle I did send feedback to Qgqqqq

(February 8th, 2017, 03:17)Gazglum Wrote: So, Rowain, has your voting experiment run its course?
What makes you think it was an experiment and not a honest vote?

Why are you pushing Psilly towards me when some hours before you acknowledge that scum put me and Lewwyn up for a reason.

But all in all I'm quite unhappy with the play some people have shown.
First Jabbz with his stubborn clinging on "Rowain attacked me Rowain is scum" despite several peope telling him he overreacts. Culminating in the absolutely bizarre "Rowain is scum because he prefers to lynch Psilly instead of getting him modkilled" attack. And finally the "I'm so poor and misunderstood"-selfvote.

Then DP101 with his play. Obviously he wants to get lynched, he is screaming lynch me with every post. I see little sense in denying his wish. If he is town then yes we lose but I would count that as a game with 3 town vs 4 scum right from the start. If 2 out of 5 towns are unwilling to play then we had never a chance. If he is scum then hurray at least those that remain are so far playing.

DP101

(February 8th, 2017, 03:35)Rowain Wrote:
(February 8th, 2017, 03:17)Gazglum Wrote: So, Rowain, has your voting experiment run its course?
What makes you think it was an experiment and not a honest vote?

Why are you pushing Psilly towards me when some hours before you acknowledge that scum put me and Lewwyn up for a reason.
Honestly Rowain, don't be silly. I acknowledged why scum would have put you and Lewwyn up if you were both town. It was still very slightly possible you are scum and put yourself up. I pushed Psilly to you because if he is NOT scum, then I think it has to be you, and I don't want town to lose the game. 

But you're not scum, he is. His last post is as close to a concession as you can come in this game, I feel.

(February 8th, 2017, 03:43)Gazglum Wrote: It was still very slightly possible you are scum and put yourself up.

Why would I do that as scum? If Lewwyn turns against me I'm dead.

Hoping that Glum and Psilly launch an anti-Lewwyn crusade? Hope that Lewwyn commits suicide exactly as he did? I don't know. I'm not disagreeing with you man, I'm just pointing out that other townies can't be certain that you are town, nor be certain of what course of action you would follow if you were scum. It's just due diligence to consider the possibilities.

(February 8th, 2017, 05:14)Rowain Wrote:
(February 8th, 2017, 03:43)Gazglum Wrote: It was still very slightly possible you are scum and put yourself up.

Why would I do that as scum? If Lewwyn turns against me I'm dead.
It's not like Lewwyn was obvtown.

Well, whatever. I said earlier that via PoE it has to be Gaz + AdrienIer, since Psilly is obvtown and Rowain wouldn't make the kind of emotional statements he is doing in this game as scum, soGazglum
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!