As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Haha, Dp101 thinks I'm obvtown and thinks Gaz is scum.  Textbook distancing + ....there needs to be a term for when a scum player knows he is going down and wants to drag a townie down with him by trying to paint the townie as town (which, when coming from scum, is a Greek gift indeed).  

Yeah, that's it.  Compliments about someone's towniness that come from scum could be called a "Greek gift."  I like it.  

I'll go ahead and change my vote to Dp101 now that the deadline is drawing near because I don't trust Dp's Gazglum vote for a minute, and if our votes are too divided then there is the chance that scum will ninja it.

(February 8th, 2017, 03:23)Rowain Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 21:17)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Still waiting for one persons feedback on day length. If I don't get it, I'll make my decision based on the other comments.

I confess I'm not happy with that statement. Your original announcement was
(February 6th, 2017, 22:55)Qgqqqqq Wrote: I will readjust day-length down to 48 hours if I recieve unanimous requests by private message in the first 24 hours of Day 3.

which IMO means if someone doesn't send you a request he is happy with 72 hours.

*Note for all this is a protest on principle I did send feedback to Qgqqqq

Don't discuss moderator actions in the thread. If you have any complaints, you can PM me.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I think today makes even more obvious that Dp's teammate has to be Psilly or Rowain.

Day 3 Vote Count 2

Dp101 (4) Adrien, Gazglum, Rowain, Psillycyber
Gazglum (1) Dp101

Not Voting:

9:30 remaining.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(February 8th, 2017, 16:42)Psillycyber Wrote: Haha, Dp101 thinks I'm obvtown and thinks Gaz is scum.  Textbook distancing + ....there needs to be a term for when a scum player knows he is going down and wants to drag a townie down with him by trying to paint the townie as town (which, when coming from scum, is a Greek gift indeed).  

Yeah, that's it.  Compliments about someone's towniness that come from scum could be called a "Greek gift."  I like it.  

I'll go ahead and change my vote to Dp101 now that the deadline is drawing near because I don't trust Dp's Gazglum vote for a minute, and if our votes are too divided then there is the chance that scum will ninja it.

This is why I wasn't voting, because town would unvote whoever I voted.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Seriously though, I vote with you, on the guy you think is my buddy, and then you decide to vote me instead? What?

I'd just rather not leave it to chance if one of the other townies ends up getting cold feet for some reason and you and Gaz switch to the third-party candiate for the insta-win.

(February 8th, 2017, 18:56)Psillycyber Wrote: I'd just rather not leave it to chance if one of the other townies ends up getting cold feet for some reason and you and Gaz switch to the third-party candiate for the insta-win.

So convince them to switch to Gaz instead. If you are so confident that we are both scum, then why not get votes on both?

I'm tired of losing at final 5 by getting mislynched. You need to be on Gaz if we are to win this.

Is there no one else around?