As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Good, so we have a chance.

It must have been a tough game Dp, may you find peace in the lurker thread.

GG all, I was trash.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

(February 8th, 2017, 16:42)Psillycyber Wrote: Haha, Dp101 thinks I'm obvtown and thinks Gaz is scum.  Textbook distancing + ....there needs to be a term for when a scum player knows he is going down and wants to drag a townie down with him by trying to paint the townie as town (which, when coming from scum, is a Greek gift indeed).  

Yeah, that's it.  Compliments about someone's towniness that come from scum could be called a "Greek gift."  I like it.  

Love this term!

1 Alien down 1 more to go.

(February 9th, 2017, 03:10)Gazglum Wrote: SO Rowain, you went into the end of that day thinking you were about to lose the game with your vote?

Yes. As said if DP had turned out as town we would have played 3 towns vs 4 scum (or 2 scum + 2 possessed). Which I had little interest to continue.
Additional If you were town and DP scum I had a) little interest to lose to such a play as DP played and b) I was too afraid of Lewwyns wrath.

(February 8th, 2017, 16:42)Psillycyber Wrote: Haha, Dp101 thinks I'm obvtown and thinks Gaz is scum.  Textbook distancing + ....there needs to be a term for when a scum player knows he is going down and wants to drag a townie down with him by trying to paint the townie as town (which, when coming from scum, is a Greek gift indeed).  

Here Psilly calls DP calling Gazglum scum as textbook distancing. Which indicates he believes Gaz is scum.

But in the same post he writes:
(February 8th, 2017, 16:42)Psillycyber Wrote: I'll go ahead and change my vote to Dp101 now that the deadline is drawing near because I don't trust Dp's Gazglum vote for a minute, and if our votes are too divided then there is the chance that scum will ninja it.

He switches from Gazglum onto DP because he fears scum might ninja the vote? So psilly is Gazglum now scum for you or a villager whom you need to save from getting ninjad?

Gazglum is scum.  (See?  It even rhymes.  It must be true.)

GG Dp101

Oh wait, I guess we have to wait on scum to give out the nominations before voting. Doesn't matter, though. I already have a good suspicion that I won't be nominated, just to set me up for the easy Day 5 lynch.

You really want to draw this out another 96 hours? Good luck with the final round!  crazyeye

(February 9th, 2017, 09:40)Psillycyber Wrote: Gazglum is scum.  (See?  It even rhymes.  It must be true.)

GG Dp101
Huh, in my mind I have it be the latin -um sound, as in a shorter "gloom" sound.

If my vote stayed on Gaz, I would be accused of trying to avoid getting Dp101 lynched. And now, even though I switched back to Dp101, I will be accused of bussing Dp101. I knew I couldn't win either way. Still, I'm pleased with the reactions we got out of Gaz on Day 3 while we had those votes on him, so I don't regret not voting for Dp101 from the get-go.