As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Just let us know the next time, so we don't have to wonder what's up with you.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

(August 5th, 2018, 12:41)Charriu Wrote: Just let us know the next time, so we don't have to wonder what's up with you.

yeah.. i was figuring it wasnt going to be a late night out. But i didnt get home till 3am.

Also, played and paused for magic.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I am very sorry, but I think that we need a reload. The details of the situation are in my thread for general lurkers to see.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

To which point should we reload?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

If there is a reload, I imagine it will be to RFS-81's logout save, as that is the last one before MS logged in - we overlapped. We'll see what the lurkers say.

If we do, I won't be able to play until tomorrow evening, around 20:00 BST for safety, which may require a pause - I was trying to avoid the need for a pause by playing again this evening, but kept bouncing off people. Oh, and my own teammate at one point crazyeye .
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

popcorn sooo i suppose ill wait to play to avoid re-playing a turn then
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

It's hard to say. Intent is pure on all sides; nobody knew there was a [redacted], heartbreaking as [redacted] was. It's something that could happen any number of times without you all locking yourselves into a PBEM sequence.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

While we wait for possible reloads or not, i can play in the morning so unless a verdict isnt made by then no need to pause. smile
-Old Harry. PB48.

As this hasnt been settled yet, and im now at work if a kind soul could pause that would be fantastic.. thx!
-Old Harry. PB48.

Game paused until further notice.