As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Depending on when the game is reloaded or unpaused, I may need a pause for my next turn.

(August 7th, 2018, 20:08)Commodore Wrote: It's hard to say. Intent is pure on all sides; nobody knew there was a [redacted], heartbreaking as [redacted] was. It's something that could happen any number of times without you all locking yourselves into a PBEM sequence.

Are there still questions about what the outcome is? To me, this would seem to indicate that the lurkers are saying, "No reload."

Is this the case, or am I misinterpreting?
"My ancestors came here on the Magna Carta!"

www.earnestwords.com

Hitru and I have only just had a chance to catch up - as I said, once reason I played when I did was because I knew I would be busy today. Apologies for the silence. I'm afraid it won't be very different tomorrow.

We favour giving the lurkers a little more time to (hopefully) come up with a satisfactory ruling, frustrating though it is.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Consensus is no reload.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(August 8th, 2018, 14:07)Commodore Wrote: Consensus is no reload.
Very well. I will try to play my turn within the next few hours.

Sorry again for delaying the game.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Playing my turn now as i got off a bit early, ill pause for Magic.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(August 8th, 2018, 15:30)Magic Science Wrote:
(August 8th, 2018, 14:07)Commodore Wrote: Consensus is no reload.
Very well. I will try to play my turn within the next few hours.

Sorry again for delaying the game.

Don't be sorry. From Commodore's post it sounded like a legit request.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Someone bounced off me, I'm done now. I didn't change my firewall and router configs...

Also, I didn't need a pause today after all, but maybe tomorrow.

Just went in and paused for RFS with 4 hours remaining. You did need the pause today, right?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Thank you!