As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Someone was bouncing off me. I'm out for now. I will be in again this evening - need to catch up after days away.

EDIT: I have now explicitly enabled port forwarding for UDP 2056-2107 for my main machine, which I hadn't done before. We'll see whether that helps, or breaks my ability to use my laptop instead.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

RFS-81 and I were able to be in at the same time, although the server didn't seem 100% happy.

Apologies for not trying the port forwarding earlier.

I may need a short pause tomorrow while I'm at work given when the turn rolled - I played at the front of my evening window and may not be able to squeeze in a turn tomorrow morning.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

There was a short time where I couldn't do anything. The game displayed something like "Waiting to hear from peer". Other than that, it worked smoothly for me. Thanks for setting up port forwarding!

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be on vacation from Saturday 18th of August to Sunday 26th of August. Everything should be fine as I will have wifi there. The only problems could be that I will be traveling on those dates and on the 25th of August.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Paused the game for ST

Played and paused for RFS-81.

Thank you! I wasn't aware that I was running late. I'll need another pause tomorrow.

(August 15th, 2018, 13:06)RFS-81 Wrote: Thank you! I wasn't aware that I was running late. I'll need another pause tomorrow.

Same for me, with the 22h timer. I hope that people are OK with this so long as we keep to basically 1t/day. It'll probably shift at the weekend anyway...

Paused for shallow_thought.

(August 16th, 2018, 09:28)RFS-81 Wrote: Paused for shallow_thought.

Thanks. I'm probably going to need this again today. If we fall into the same pattern next week I'll look at tweaking my schedule, or else asking for the timer to be upped, but it's probably worth seeing where the weekend leaves us.