As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Guys, looks like that not everyone knows that I am covering Courva. I dont know if this permanent or not. Hopefully not because my playing windows are getting shorter.

Ps: if somebody else wants to take over I will be happy to return to my dedlurker duty.

GL

(September 7th, 2018, 23:46)OT4E Wrote: Guys, looks like that not everyone knows that I am covering Courva. I dont know if this permanent or not. Hopefully not because my playing windows are getting shorter.  

Ps: if somebody else wants to take over I will be happy to return to my dedlurker duty.

GL

So, i can refer to you as a "greenie" then? neenerneener
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(September 7th, 2018, 23:46)OT4E Wrote: Guys, looks like that not everyone knows that I am covering Courva. I dont know if this permanent or not. Hopefully not because my playing windows are getting shorter.  

GL
Well, I had noticed that Coeurva had stopped playing turns and posting in your thread, but I thought that this absence was a prearranged thing with a definite time limit. Did Coeurva simply stop playing and posting without explaining why or how long it would be?
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

I have not been able to play my turn yet, and now my parents are round for dinner. There's six-and-half hours left on the timer, but I probably wont play for 2-3.

I'm not aware of anyone who needs to play after me, but if there is we may need a pause.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

There’s only about an hour left on the clock and OT4E has yet to play, so I paused.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

(September 8th, 2018, 18:15)superdeath Wrote:

GL

So, i can refer to you as a "greenie" then? neenerneener
The time will show alright

(September 9th, 2018, 02:45)Magic Science Wrote:

GL
Well, I had noticed that Coeurva had stopped playing turns and posting in your thread, but I thought that this absence was a prearranged thing with a definite time limit. Did Coeurva simply stop playing and posting without explaining why or how long it would be?
Thats long story. You'd better read it after the game in our thread.

paused for those that havent played yet. 2hrs and some change on clock.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(September 10th, 2018, 03:08)Magic Science Wrote: Well, I had noticed that Coeurva had stopped playing turns and posting in your thread, but I thought that this absence was a prearranged thing with a definite time limit. Did Coeurva simply stop playing and posting without explaining why or how long it would be?
Thats long story. You'd better read it after the game in our thread.

Do we need an official sub request in Civ General? If we do need a replacement, personally I think it's more important to get someone of appropriate, greenish status who actually wants to play than it is to worry about being spoiled.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Do it.

(September 11th, 2018, 08:53)OT4E Wrote: Do it.

Done.