As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

/votes to make it an AI /nod
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I would like to wait for feedback to Shallow's thread before we let an AI take over, if that is ok for OT4E?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Why AI?

(September 11th, 2018, 14:08)OT4E Wrote: Why AI?

Because AI's are always easier to beat than human  hammer /was joking.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Do you guys want to have game paused before we can get a sub or expect me to continue playing?

(September 12th, 2018, 05:18)OT4E Wrote: Do you guys want to have game paused before we can get a sub or expect me to continue playing?

I'd prefer to keep playing, but not if it's a real pain for you or others feel it imbalances the game.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

(September 12th, 2018, 11:53)shallow_thought Wrote:
(September 12th, 2018, 05:18)OT4E Wrote: Do you guys want to have game paused before we can get a sub or expect me to continue playing?

I'd prefer to keep playing, but not if it's a real pain for you or others feel it imbalances the game.

Same
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

For me it is no problem to keep it going.

It sounds like it is mostly decided already, but I agree that it would be best to keep the game moving if you can.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

So, half the timer is gone with no play, we have some interesting turn splits and my wife is threatening to complain to my mother if I let "my game" dominate the weekend.

I'm sure we'll cope, but we may need to be flexible about pauses over the next couple of days.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore