As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

It was probably dark magic. That's my explanation for anything weird that I don't understand in Civ IV. lol
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

It seems that I forgot to hit end turn yesterday and someone has paused the timer for me. I won't be able to end my turn for 7/8 more hours, so feel free to unpause. Sorry about that!

I assume you provided your password in your thread, so that any lurker could just log in and advance the turn?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Good idea, I'll PM haphazard1!

I unpaused.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74

Criticism welcome!

Turn rolled! Sorry again!

paused with a bit over 1hr remaining.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Played and paused for OT4E. Sorry for leaving you so little time on the clock.

Criticism welcome!

Advanced warning that I am away on holiday next week (Fri-Sat). Hitru should be able to cover the days that I am travelling, and I hope to be able to play on the other days. The potential problem is that I am staying with my in-laws and will have limited control over my schedule each day. So I may need pauses at short notice.

Also, no idea how well their WiFi will work with NatNeg.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Just saw the sub thread on the main forum from 3 weeks ago.

If OT4E still wants out, I'm available.
Not a newbie, but no claims to being good at this game either, even without the multiyear break before I joined 38.