As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Thanks Elkad. If noone objects I will make some instructions in our thread today or tomorrow morning.

I'm fine with that. Welcome Elkad smile
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Overnight job tonight. I could handle a regular turn that way, but not the hours of figuring out a new civ mid-game, so don't expect me to be able to catch up and play a turn in the next 60ish hours from the time of this post.

I don't have any objections either. We can pause for a little while until you have time to catch up to what is going on.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Fine by me - glad to have you aboard. Arrange a handover with OT4E to your mutual convenience. If we do have to pause for a day or two that wouldn't be the end of the world.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Welcome!

One requirement for joining, we get to call you a greenie smile
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Hmm. 1-and-a-half hours on the turn clock, everyone has logged in at least once but OT4E hasn't finished turn...

I'm going to assume that this was forgetting to end turn rather than a desire to play later, so am going to let it run.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

I thought we were pausing for Elkad?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

(October 3rd, 2018, 12:22)Charriu Wrote: I thought we were pausing for Elkad?

Oh, that would make sense duh . Is it actually paused? EDIT: yes.