As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I let turn roll on RFS-81 rather than pausing. If that caused a problem, then I've taken notes on my actions, but won't be able to replay turn until tomorrow evening.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

And I wondered where my treasury went...well, doesn't matter, it's not a problem.

Paused for magic, is the timer getting around to a bad time for your location?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Turn played. Thanks for the pause. The timer isn't really in a bad time for me, it is just that I have been busy lately.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Paused for magic before i went to bed.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

out of town for the night, and I didn't end up pausing for magic. If someone else has time a pause likely would be safe
-Old Harry. PB48.

I won't need it. I will get to it very soon. Thank you for your consideration, though.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74

Criticism welcome!

I'm not sure if it's needed, but just in case I paused for you, Magic.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Fortunately, it was not needed, but thank you for your consideration, Charriu. smile

Criticism welcome!

Turn rolled at an akward time for me and I've not been able to squeeze a turn in this morning. Hitru may be able to cover later, but could people keep an eye out and pause with a couple of hours to go if I've not made it back from work before then?
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore