As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

No problem. If you or Hitru haven't played the turn by the time I wake up, then I will pause for you before I leave for the day. That should leave you with three hours or so on the clock.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

(October 24th, 2018, 02:15)Magic Science Wrote: No problem. If you or Hitru haven't played the turn by the time I wake up, then I will pause for you before I leave for the day. That should leave you with three hours or so on the clock.

Thanks for that. I've played re-paused because RFS-81 hasn't played, and I've already rudely let the turn roll on him once.

If the turn rolls at around 10-12 civstat time again I will probably need another pause tomorrow.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Thank you, turns played!

FYI I'm on a short vacation next week from 1. November to 4. November. I have my trusty laptop with me and should be able to play.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I'm going to need another pause again today I'm afraid. Didn't get a chance to play 2nd turn yesterday evening or this morning.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Paused for ST.

(October 26th, 2018, 08:46)Elkad Wrote: Paused for ST.

Thanks for that.

I may need a pause today. Thanks in advance.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Left it paused for Charriu.

Thanks for pausing. Was a bit late yesterday, but I managed to play one turn before bed.

Buy me a coffee