As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(November 6th, 2018, 20:37)Elkad Wrote: Thanks.  I would have made it, but it gave me lots of clock (and i still spent some time paused and staring at the map).

Misclicked a worker to it's likely death by forgetting I was paused (my own later pause, not yours) and trying to update a sign, but oh well.

No worries - I was being selfish: I'm out for dinner at my parents tonight so wanted to play this morning without being delayed by a possible reload.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

I'm going to be right up against the timer tonight guys.

Given the turn split, looks like we're going to need a pause. I'll try to play tomorrow morning (UTC), so as not to hold things up; worst case is that I have to wait until I'm back from work, which won't be until ~18:00 UTC.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

I will be up for 2 more hours so if Superdeath plays soon I can finish my turn, too.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Looks like we need a pause, because I am waiting for superdeath to play

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I should be off work in 2ish hrs or less. I'll pause when I complete the turn.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Welp, I could have left it until I got home and still been able to play last turn without inconveniencing people crazyeye . We have managed to do something horrible to the schedule.

Yep, only Magic is missing out on the fun.

Buy me a coffee

Played and paused again because it seemed like we need it.

The everpresent culture bugs are getting annoying.

Borders aren't even popping.
And last turn's conquest still has culture on the map.