As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Thanks for pausing for me, everyone. Just as you thought, the holiday kept me distracted from the game, but things should be back to normal now.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Rules:
Quote:Espionage: On, no active missions, no spies.

Spies are not allowed.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74

Criticism welcome!

Yeah, that'd be me. I got the no missions part, missed/forgot the no spies at all part

Oops.

Full Disclosure, since I broke the rules.
I have built 2 spies.
One snooped around on my border with Charriu for several turns (at least a dozen), and is currently in my territory.
The other died in your territory shortly after arriving.

I'll delete the living one.

(December 3rd, 2018, 12:12)Elkad Wrote: One snooped around on my border with Charriu for several turns (at least a dozen), and is currently in my territory.

How could you. neenerneener 

I personally have no problem with it. You admitted your mistake and you took this civilization over from Coeurva/OT4E. No biggy.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

To be clear, I have no problems with what happened either. Now that the spies are gone, we can carry on normally. It's all good. thumbsup

Criticism welcome!

Just advanced warning that I may have trouble playing turns in the second half of this week - I have two work Christmas parties in a row on Wed and Thu (it's a hard life rolleye ), which will make hit impossible to play in the evening and ... difficult to play in the morning. I'm trying to arrange to "work from home" for part of the time, and Hitru may be able to cover, but we could need pauses.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

That's a problem most of us will have, I think. Stupid social life interfering with the important stuff. lol

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I'm ill. If someone could play my turn that would great. Password is in my thread, first post

Buy me a coffee

Still looking for someone/anyone to play Charriu's turn.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Thanks for waiting. I am still not fit, but at least I was able to finish my turn.

Buy me a coffee