As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Rolled turn.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I was able to play while "working from home" before heading out tonight, and Hitru thinks he'll be able to cover tomorrow. However, we may need a pause. As far as I know, no-one is in a position where they have to wait for us to play (unless they're planning a war dec for next turn), so that shouldn't hold things up too badly.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Charriu u able to play? Anyone else needing a pause? Before i go to sleep tonight ill be pausing anyway as Magic doesnt usually play till later.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

repaused

(December 12th, 2018, 23:18)superdeath Wrote: Charriu u able to play? Anyone else needing a pause? Before i go to sleep tonight ill be pausing anyway as Magic doesnt usually play till later.

I had a stomach flu and am still recovering from it. I try to play as fast as I can.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Need a reload to Magic's log out save. Didnt get to play my turn as i couldnt get to it early this morning. Thanks.
-Old Harry. PB48.

Reloaded, Civstats shows 9 hours for superdeath.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(December 13th, 2018, 19:54)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Reloaded, Civstats shows 9 hours for superdeath.

Thanks!
-Old Harry. PB48.

Turn rolled.
-Old Harry. PB48.

I'm probably going to need a couple of hours pause tomorrow given the time at which the turn rolled and the fact that I'm about to head out for dinner with my parents now. Apologies.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore