As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

41 Vice: Commodicator/Pindore

Courthouses should make a big impact on your beaker rate, if you can afford to build them instead of wealth... how do you figure that into the above timeline?

Apart from the settler in the far west you are building in Hobart, you mentioned having a settler on the map and another under construction, which should be done now. Where are they going?

(January 9th, 2019, 20:18)Zed-F Wrote: Apart from the settler in the far west you are building in Hobart, you mentioned having a settler on the map and another under construction, which should be done now. Where are they going?

WELP. NOBODY QUESTION MY COMMITMENT TO HONESTY.
[Image: DE1Kq91.jpg]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

is there even a % chance that the barb wont attack it?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

It isn't a Commodore pitboss without losing a settler to something tongue

On the plus side, better the 20th than the 2nd!
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

at least it wasnt a "scout" this time :P
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

You couldn't have landed an archer with the settler first?
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

(January 10th, 2019, 00:53)Alhazard Wrote: You couldn't have landed an archer with the settler first?
Not without delaying; seeing Rusten's second work boat, I worry he'll be there first. Now I worry that even more. On the plus side, between the >100 gold from Kessite and the 80 from Apache:
[Image: FOyXJem.jpg]
...still ahead in hammers over the last ten turns. Silver linings.

Barbarians are going to continue to be a problem going forward. Farewell, Wheeler's fishing nets.
[Image: lmWLxvv.jpg]
Also visible, a brilliant barbarian city with zero resources. Way to go, guys.

Having now fully explored El Pindore Norte, it's...nice, but not much to write home about. I suspect the BGNu infestation will grow further.
[Image: 09no08q.jpg]
Isthmus is ours though.

Amusingly, the ratios of workers says "archipelago", although it's not nearly so dire. We need twice this many when Metal Casing and workshops come in.
[Image: RS8PdqS.jpg]

What do you think the odds are for each of the remaining teams to win he game?

Darrell

(January 11th, 2019, 12:59)darrelljs Wrote: What do you think the odds are for each of the remaining teams to win he game?

Darrell

That's an interesting question. Rusten's still been doing a pretty good job, slapping down enough cities to match us in crop yield. Mr. Cairo and Naufragar burned their first golden ages already, which was a bit more of a squib than a shout for Naufragar. Sullla has one hell of a tall empire setup with the Phi Standard Thing, but he's small enough that I like BGNu's chances better with their Buddhist shrine. So...
Rusten: 33%
Pindore: 27%
BGNu: 19%
Gavagai: 11%
Mr. Cairo: 9%
Naufragar: 1%
Donovan Zoi: 100% (will be carried in the digestive tract of the victor)