As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I don't think that I will be able to get to the turn until a few hours after the timer would run out, so could someone please pause for me this turn?
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

(January 14th, 2019, 10:49)Magic Science Wrote: I don't think that I will be able to get to the turn until a few hours after the timer would run out, so could someone please pause for me this turn?

Paused after my turn with 7:44 on the clock. Hadn't quite appreciated what switching back to my normal in-week schedule would do there with the turnsplit.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Paused for Magic.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I just logged in, tried to push the screen with the right MB (which obviously doesn't work) and sent a big stack of troops on a trip to.. I dunno where, but not where they need to be.

It was paused, but still no way to cancel the move.

A reload to magic's logout (or my login even) would be nice.

These things happen. Given the way that this has fallen it doesn't look as if Hitru or I will be able to play until tomorrow evening now, even if the turn rolls soon. Could we have a pause once things are sorted? Thanks.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

(January 23rd, 2019, 09:15)Elkad Wrote: I just logged in, tried to push the screen with the right MB (which obviously doesn't work) and sent a big stack of troops on a trip to.. I dunno where, but not where they need to be.

It was paused, but still no way to cancel the move.

A reload to magic's logout (or my login even) would be nice.

Login-Save of Elkad loaded, pause removed (just to prevent pause releated issues), but timer increased.

Thanks.

I'd been playing a different game, logged into civ, and immediately used the wrong thing to try to scroll the screen. While the mouse was right over a stack of troops...

Paused.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74

Criticism welcome!

(January 28th, 2019, 10:52)Magic Science Wrote: Paused.

Belated thank-you.

Sorry guys, I missed my normal window of time to play this turn, and I won't be able to get to it again for another few hours. The game will just need to stay paused until then. Sorry for the delay.

Criticism welcome!