As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Civ 6 Gathering Storm PBEM?

I asked for a subforum
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Got it. I think making it Civ 6 PBEM 15 is better than restarting the numbering for Gathering Storm, though it could be the latter if everyone wants.

So, let´s organize playing times.

And we need someone to roll draft civs for us.

Cornflakes would you do that? Please don´t do leaders, but civs, so someone does not get Eleanor. If someone plays France and wishes to play here or Greece and wants Pericles that is fine.

How many civs do you want me to roll for each player?

For playing times I'm EDT, 1700 to 2300 with availability between 0700 and 0730 to get early game turns out of the way.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

(April 17th, 2019, 05:59)Cornflakes Wrote: How many civs do you want me to roll for each player?

I'm not playing, but as a suggestion each player should get at least 1 GS civ, 1-2 R&F/DLC civs, and then maybe 2 base? 

For PBEM14 I divvied up all the leaders, but perhaps 5 choices per player suffices if players don't want to have to decide between all that.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

I agree with CMF, 1 GS civ, 2 R&F/DLC, and 2 Base civs. 

As for play order, I think it is 

TheArchduke (CET)
suboptimal (EDT)
Woden (CDT)
CFCJesterFool (CDT)
Pindicator (PDT)

Not 100% sure about CFCJesterFool's play window as both he and I are in the Central US timezone.

I see Suboptimal mentioned starting after May 12 in one of the early posts. Do you want civs rolled now with current 5-player roster that Woden listed in the post above?

I'd be up for that. I will be able to play Turn 1 on the evening (local time) of May 12th. We could always start earlier BUT we'd immediately go on pause as I would not be able to play turns from May 3rd to May 11th.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

I'm good with that pick method. 5 is a lot to choose from, should have something good in each set. Don't have a preference on the start date
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player