As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Civ 6 Gathering Storm PBEM?

(May 27th, 2019, 10:21)suboptimal Wrote: It seems to me that everyone was on board with handing ourselves over to the PNRGods at the outset of the game.  My own vote is to go for it and see what transpires.  Pindicator & Jester, do you have any thoughts on this?

If it can be done, making sure things are as they should be would be preferable. We could have already been playing any random map.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

(May 27th, 2019, 16:05)CFCJesterFool Wrote:
(May 27th, 2019, 10:21)suboptimal Wrote: It seems to me that everyone was on board with handing ourselves over to the PNRGods at the outset of the game.  My own vote is to go for it and see what transpires.  Pindicator & Jester, do you have any thoughts on this?

If it can be done, making sure things are as they should be would be preferable. We could have already been playing any random map.

I kind of agree with this. I sent a PM to Exrook to see if he is still willing to help out, or if there is anybody else out there that can help, please speak up. I can give step-by-step instructions on how to place the starting locations if need be. I do think if something doesn't happen in 1 weeks time, we can just roll with it.

OK, sounds good to me.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Sure
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I've been on travel - but am back now and can try to get this done tonight or tomorrow.

(May 28th, 2019, 12:52)Exrook Wrote: I've been on travel - but am back now and can try to get this done tonight or tomorrow.

I posted something in the custom maps thread:
https://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/show...#pid705985

This should help. Let me know if you have questions. I will PM you the world builder file.

I'm glad you guys are sticking with this. I'd hate to see multiplayer Civ VI die off completely.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

I think I have a use-able save now. I sent it to Exrook to check it out and will start game as soon as I hear back.

We need to create a new game at PYDT. Apparently the Earth map option in the game settings refers to the Base game and not Gathering Storm. I should have left it on custom map option banghead  Now that I started the game, I can't change it.

Game url: https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/72...dcb0e8cc48
Password: Realms15

Pindicator, you are up.

Joined.
No space in the password, btw
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player