As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

What is your field/career?

(September 21st, 2017, 11:53)TheHumanHydra Wrote: 1) What degrees and diplomas do you have?
2) Is there anything of note you specialized in during your education?
3) What is your current job and/or your career?
4) Is there anything of note you specialize in at your job?
5) Are there any past jobs you've done that are of interest?
6) What is your name, address, and credit card PIN?

Well this will be interesting:

1. None, I studied to become a teacher for math and history, but quit. After that I got a "certificate" in game design at a game developer school
2. Game business is totally crazy in every regard.
3. Started working at a game company. After a while the company desperately needed developers so I did that. Now I'm working as a Senior Unity 3D Developer / Android Developer making tools so that non-developers can create their own apps. But as of end of may I'm looking for something new (and most likely interesting)
4. If I don't know it yet I will learn it. Oh and knowing my code from nearly perfect memory.
5. Well choose one: moving and building stage elements in a theatre, transporting aircraft engines for a small aircraft company, playing a goblin in a ghosthouse, organizing a festival for choir singers etc.
6. Well thanks to my profile picture you may be able to find the first one, the second info is not available on the net, but the third info can narrow the second one down, because I don't have a credit card.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

BSes in Physics and Electrical Engineering, specialized in analog signals, currently a Systems Engineering contractor at NASA, notably the Verification King of Making the SLS Not Blow Up, used to do military comms. Noah Oliver Thompson, 601 Neddry Grove Trace, 0603717.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(June 8th, 2019, 15:22)Charriu Wrote:
(September 21st, 2017, 11:53)TheHumanHydra Wrote: 1) What degrees and diplomas do you have?
2) Is there anything of note you specialized in during your education?
3) What is your current job and/or your career?
4) Is there anything of note you specialize in at your job?
5) Are there any past jobs you've done that are of interest?
6) What is your name, address, and credit card PIN?

1- Not a single one, although i was on my way to getting into teaching history.. if i ever win the lotto i will become a history teacher.
2- Ancient history from dawn of man thru napoleon era.
3- United States Postal Carrier.
4- Well, im a union steward at my branch so i deal with pesky management wanting to act their shoe size instead of their pant sizes..
5- Worked for Patterson Logistics for awhile, its basically a united states/possibly international dental/vet warehouse? Got out of there about 6 months before they took a nosedive because of some shady activity in their stocks.
6- Zach Crook.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.