As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] pindicator prowls pacahuatl's path of pantheons

Turn 016

More neighbors

I might be punished for my lack of military though. Going to fix that as soon as the settler is out.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Do city states punish low military?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

No, city states don't do anything on their own.

Those barbarian camps on the other hand...
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Bologna's new, I think, what do they do?
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Swap-in for Stockholm after Sweden got in, I believe. +1 GP from first-tier buildings.

Turn 018

Yeah, Bologna is the old Stockholm. No immediate plans to make use of it, but it is so far away from my capital that I probably will plan on getting to 3 envoys and lining it up with some libraries.

Campuses are looking like solid investments with all these mountains

That barb camp spawned the moment I lost site on the tile. Unfortunate, but I'm still not entirely sure where I settle. I was going to go for the marsh tile W of the warrior but now that I see the coast I wonder if I should try to keep a spot open for a good port city. More important is where the green is. I definitely want to get 2 good cities in the freshwater area; maybe I can cram in 3?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Turn 022

Two cities!

Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Turn 025

Found a wonder, Mt. Kilimanjaro

Could I do a religion here instead of going for early campuses? I suppose I could but I'm honestly not feeling it
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I raced through my turn and my pantheon choice but decided to go with the free builder and city growth one. Didn't see enough tiles to grab a specialized one so hopefully we'll jump the snowball
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Turn 030

Writing is done and we're about ready to chop forests, thanks to the extra builder from the Pantheon. Really I need to get some culture going ... but I also need some units for barb defense and to scout out more of the land to my north. So we'll try to get a pair of campuses going now and then some more settlers when Early Empire comes in. Trader: need that too.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player