As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Civ 6 Gathering Storm PBEM?

I just sent the save along so it will hopefully get to you on time.

Have a good trip!
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Just a heads up, I will be out most of the day this Saturday.

Everything ok pindicator?

Ooops, forgot to upload yesterday and kept waiting for the notification email today.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Short business trip. Be back early afternoon tomorrow.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

Great trip and turn played.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

Something wrong with PYDT client. Tried uploading save half a dozen times already and it gets stuck at some point (different point each time) before saying there is an error uploading. Heading to work so can't mess with it now. Never had this issue before so maybe it's just the PYDT servers?

It might be. You could try a direct upload via the website and see what happens.

I've noticed that over the past week or so the client is detecting the first save in my folder (in alphabetical order) as a "new" save and asks to upload it whenever I hit "Load Game" from the main menu.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

If it still won't load, even directly to the website, you can try re-downloading the turn, replaying it, and see if that save will upload. For whatever reason, it has worked for me in the past.

It was definitely the server having issues. I just played and it uploaded fine. I don't have time in the morning before work to upload directly...my schedule is tight enough as is. Sorry about the delay.