As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Invitation to a huge world map PB

(November 28th, 2019, 02:18)superdeath Wrote:
(November 27th, 2019, 22:29)superjm Wrote: Dunno if I missed it, is there a list of everything this particular mod changes from base BtS?
As far as im aware, this mod changes only quality of life things from BTS. Such as un-pause from diplo screens, and other things that make it easier to host for Ramk.
(November 28th, 2019, 00:17)Charriu Wrote: There will be an announcement thread/post with all necessary infos as soon as we have a sub-forum

As soon as they post all the details and infos about the game, I will create a proper Tech Thread for you all here. Don't worry about the timer. It is set to 1 week for the first round.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Wish they gave out a proper sim frown
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Yeah, sorry they decided against it.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

(November 27th, 2019, 22:29)superjm Wrote: Dunno if I missed it, is there a list of everything this particular mod changes from base BtS?

I'm currently on my way to update the starting post and give proper advice about the mod installation. This part is already finished (and very short as superdeath mentioned wink)

The first post now contains setup instructions and updated information about the settings. Use the player list to get an overview to find your own position in the (long) list during the login.

If someone has hesitated to take over his nation: Now is the right time smile

The first round ends after each player has grabed his nation, only. The further rounds last at most 2 days. Pause requests must handled strict to keep the game running.

Hey guys, hatsoff

I'm organizing the game with Ramk over at Civforum. smile

I'm also the game's arbiter so we figured it'd be best if I joined RB so you can contact me directly, if you want to gift a city or to ask for a reload or a dice roll, for example. So don't hesitate to PM me.

Have fun playing PB 88! dancing

The formatting in the game mechanics changes spoiler looks broken.

EDIT: And welcome Lord.
EDIT2: And could you link the orga thread at civforum, thanks a lot

Buy me a coffee

A user mentioned that I've linked on the wrong Zip.
If your Civ4:BTS folder not already contain Civ4BeyondSword2015.exe,
please use https://civ.zulan.net/pb/BTS_Wrapper_v9_...py_fix.zip instead of https://civ.zulan.net/pb/BTS_Wrapper_v9.zip !

This is related to the blocking issue.

(November 28th, 2019, 12:56)Charriu Wrote: EDIT2: And could you link the orga thread at civforum, thanks a lot
Sure.

You can find our PB 88-thread here. I've gathered all the relevant information in the first three posts (as did Ramk in the first post here). That thread will always be up to date, if there's a pause or a reload. We'll try to post here as well.

(November 28th, 2019, 13:22)Lord of the Civ Wrote:
(November 28th, 2019, 12:56)Charriu Wrote: EDIT2: And could you link the orga thread at civforum, thanks a lot
Sure.

You can find our PB 88-thread here. I've gathered all the relevant information in the first three posts (as did Ramk in the first post here). That thread will always be up to date, if there's a pause or a reload. We'll try to post here as well.

Sorry, I meant Ramk could put that link in the first post.

Buy me a coffee