As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Civ 6 Release and Update Discussion Thread

I'm not convinced that's even true. Desert Folklore on a desert map gives you ludicrously good holy site options in far more cities than normally possible, great for Monumentality snowballing and, if you can land the belief, a bunch of production via revamped Work Ethic.

People don't build holy sites anyway so it would just bring up an underpowered district into actually being playable. If people are actually building holy sites then I would be wrong. ):

This video is already very old, but some may still find it interesting:
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Did I saw that right? Vampires?

Yes, but it appears that the secret societies are like apocalypse mode - optional.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

I rather have the developers spend time at making better UI, AI and balancing the game instead throwing some "fun" things in game.

I think the developers are content to let modders handle any further UI improvements (I'm using Sukritact's Simple UI Adjustments and Global Diplomacy in my SP games) and the AI also seems to be a low priority. It also looks like there's a new one-per-civ district that will change how city-states and major civs interact.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Ethiopia

Civ Unique Ability: Aksumite Legacy. Cities earn extra Faith from resources, boosted even further when international trade routes originate from resource-rich cities. Ethiopia can purchase Archaeology Museums and Archaeologists with Faith.

Leader Unique Ability: Council of Ministers. Menelik II gets extra Culture and Science based on the Faith output of cities founded on Hills. His units also get extra Combat Strength when fighting on Hills.

Unique Unit: The Oromo Cavalry has improved Combat Strength and Sight, and suffers no movement penalty for moving on Hills.

Unique Tile Improvement: The Rock-Hewn Church can only be built on Hills or Volcanic Soil. It provides Faith with extra Faith from Mountains and Hills. It can only be pillaged, not destroyed, by natural disasters.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

I really recommend this. Diplomatic Victory is just silly and this one of the things the devs spend time on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CZEEvZqJC0

I wish I could say I was surprised. In Civ previous to this, the ICS was the Infinite City Sprawl. Here, it's the Idle Clicker Simulator.

uhhh, does Civ 6 have static leaderheads?