As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Roland and Suboptimal Team Up

and of course the tile picker hates me as much as TBS

[Image: ElIfQmP.jpg]
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Hmmm..that almost makes no sense -- the fish "should" be getting a lower weight than the tea because the tea is a bonus resource and the fish is on water. See if the tile picker flips over to the tea next turn. If it's flip-flopping between two tiles you will generally expand to the tile with the odd number of turns left.

It's still early in the game. We'll see if there's stone north of the lake when my warrior reaches the swamp truffles.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

The tile picker in my experience favors water tiles.

I don't think it's a disaster as i am a fair while away from working the tea and closer to being able to improve the fish.

Also improving 2 water tiles is something we want to do.

Still doesn't make any sense. The tea has a higher overall yield total than the fish.

I'd say that if you don't have the tea tile in the city's control when the 3rd population comes around it migth be worth buying that tile.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

Yeah tile picker is awful

yeah agreed but that's around turn 25 if i do a settler next.

let's asses at the time.

bit earlier if i buy a worker.

I just realized I never posted my Turn 2 screenie. Whoops.

Turn 3

No changes of note in the scores. Warrior advances into the swamp.

Roland, you’ve got your stone. I’ll send the warrior to the stone next turn to get that area defogged and then we can discuss city settlement options for both of us. If the fogged tile NW of the stone is not flat your only option will be to overwrite the rice.

thank Tavernier for that I can sleep tonight.

Potential toa city too.

probably need to settle the stone though which means no quarry. or harvesting it.

TBS giveth and TBS taketh away

Turn 4

Exiting times indeed.

Moved warrior into desert and not as big as I had hopped perhaps.

[Image: zjDlauN.jpg]

But then I scrolled in and believe I have found crater lake which is huge

[Image: v5JBPxe.jpg]