As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Roland and Suboptimal Team Up

Yeah that is a good shout i will get up there and start looking.

We can decide what we are doing with antivario but it is one of the best CS in the game. Certainly if you are going for a culture win.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Yeah, I was actually able to suzerain it for quite a while in PBEM 15 and cranked out so many GP I maxed the benefit. It can have a big impact and is something we should definitely try to protect (or liberate if it gets taken).
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

I feel like anyone taking it will burn it because of loyalty.

let's see how it goes and make a plan. I will be producing units soon and must get settlers out asap but can devote resources to it as a priority.

no point doing much until i can ensure Suze though and that needs apadana and is a good bit away.

Patch notes are out for the February Update.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/f...on.667823/

Earth Goddess just got nerfed and my Icon_Faith income just got cut in half. cry There goes the neighborhood. Shrines and temples are now more important. The speculation on CFC is that the nerf is due to the Preserve district but that's not available in non-NFP games.

They've also updated Crater Lake to 1Icon_Science5Icon_Faith.

Bigger change, which is going to apply to you right now - they changed the policy slot allocations for Oligarchy and Autocracy. Oligarchy is now 2 military, 1 economic and 1 wildcard, Autocracy is 1 of each type. They've also changed Merchant Republic and Monarchy but that won't affect this game.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

not good. not good at all.

earth goddess is just too popular i suspect.

honestly there should be a way to fix the rules once you start a game.

need to find a way to work crater lake asap.

Granary. Water mill and trade route needed.

what continent is the big island?

I think the issue with Earth Goddess is that the Preserve district makes it too easy to get Breathtaking appeal tiles. Of course there's no similar nerf to Australia but I digress....

I'll check continents when I open the save but IIRC it's on our continent.

(February 25th, 2021, 15:52)suboptimal Wrote: I think the issue with Earth Goddess is that the Preserve district makes it too easy to get Breathtaking appeal tiles.  Of course there's no similar nerf to Australia but I digress....

I'll check continents when I open the save but IIRC it's on our continent.

shame if it is given the change to colonial taxes. now a diplo card.

i wonder what will happen with autocracy.

Will it make me do a policy swap

or will it stay the same until i change governments.

This isn't a PBEM 18 spoiler since my government type can be seen by anyone looking at the deal screen. I'm currently in Merchant Republic in that game and despite the policy slot allocation changing in the government view I was not forced to change my policies - I'm still on the old 1-2-1-2 allocation. I suspect that I'll keep everything until a policy change would normally be available, at which point the game will check the slot types, see I have a mismatch and act accordingly. Of course it's also possible that the slot types don't change unless I change my government type. I'll find out either way the next time a policy change becomes available to me.