As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Roland and Suboptimal Team Up

Hmmmm...I'm currently losing points so how about I throw 2 into admirals and you keep what you have?
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

ok lets do that.

your bloodthirst is affecting my points as well. you are a terrible terrible man.

still positive mind you.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

right that was weird. it was still turn 101 and all i could do was vote because i didn't want to i did shift end and passed turn.

Is that what normally happens?

I'm a bad, bad man. You should have known that when you agreed to me being your teammate in this thing. mischief lol

During a WC turn all you can do is vote - you cast your votes in the WC, hit the submit button and the turn ends. You can X out of the WC to have a look around but you can't do anything as everything is frozen in the end turn state. The WC technically happens during the interturn between the last player's turn and the next player's - you just don't see that in SP play because you hit end turn and then the WC shows up.

If you did a shift-enter without having hit the submit button it's possible you have cast no votes.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

ok that just looked weird.

Yeah did shift enter.

I may have encouraged you to be bad in fairness.

do you have quads still to upgrade?

I've got two; they'd be 185Icon_Gold each. Have to decide what's more important - jongs or knights but that'll depend on what's at Australia and what sort of units they build. Monarchy comes in next turn. I want to leave my current military policies (Conscription, Professional Army) and may slot Raid as a third. Going to leave in Urban Planning and likely take Scripture as the remaining wildcard (keeping Natural Philosophy).

If Australia has any improvements built I'll try to pillage anything Icon_Gold or Icon_Faith related. However, they look rather unbuilt. The Campuses, though, will be worth something.

i will send you over what i have for a few turns.

this war is more important than anything i am doing and i don't have the right policys to be spending gold just now anyway.

(April 10th, 2021, 16:44)roland of gilead Wrote: i will send you over what i have for a few turns.

this war is more important than anything i am doing and i don't have the right policys to be spending gold just now anyway.

Hold onto your cash for now.  Let's see what things look like down there first.

(April 10th, 2021, 17:00)suboptimal Wrote:
(April 10th, 2021, 16:44)roland of gilead Wrote: i will send you over what i have for a few turns.

Hold onto your cash for now.  Let's see what things look like down there first.

ok but just let me know. 

i need to spend about 100 to get a tile for Colossus but that can pay back 25 per turn. that's for 10 turns from now though.

I've got the turn but I don't see here whether you voted down sugar or gypsum. I've also got to split my bought votes because I've got 22 points and to buy two votes on one issue you need 30 points.