As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

(April 16th, 2021, 00:02)thrawn Wrote: Cool, that was my big problem with them. Still leaves a question of why they can accomplish more with one governor title than Korea can with 5 but at least they are playable.

Monumentality can still be a problem but at least without Work Ethic it's not completely overwhelming. Not sure where I'd put the Khmer and the others, it's not obvious at first glance whether just strong or in broken territory, but I'll have a closer look if someone wants to play them and if it's still unclear maybe it's ok to allow them and see in practice.

There is a mod that strips the civs of all their powers so everyone is playing generic, no UUs, etc. but that's extreme on the other side, some flavour is nice.

be as well all playing the same civ if you go that far.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

(April 16th, 2021, 02:29)thrawn Wrote: A civil war theme.

there is a game in that concept as well. mirrored map even perhaps. then it's pure decision making. 

who knows.

makes Stonehenge worse lol. that takes some doing.

i don't really think either need fixed. Pyramids is an epic wonder you should have to work hard to get. Stonehenge should never be built unless you are china.

but we can tweak all the wonders as people think.

Suppose Stonehenge may be worth building later if more flexible.

venetian and others like collosus look good. Using this mod would be all round better for sure.

Would be great if nothing was banned ultimately.

Did you guys now that Stonehenge has an achievement when it is flooded?
I got that in PBEM 18 (Thanks to Suboptimal :D)

I dislike the placement restriction lift, granted stonehenge is especially limited but for most wonders it is reasonable, thematic and another element to balance your planning around. Particularily Pyramids and ToA seems strange considering these two are strong wonders.

I like most of the adjustments to the wonders though, as right now most of them are very underwhelming.

(April 16th, 2021, 05:01)Kaiser Wrote: Did you guys now that Stonehenge has an achievement when it is flooded?
I got that in PBEM 18 (Thanks to Suboptimal :D)

You're welcome.  lol
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Been to Stonehenge a couple of times. Pretty safe from flooding in real life. Maybe the stone in game should be within river range.

I've always thought of him as Austrian, so the Habsburg double-headed eagle is more fitting.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Just stumbled on this. Colour me flattered.

Ah, Dune 2. Good memories, I might need to play it again.

Dune 2 was epic. I still have my amiga 500 and 1200 and Both Dune games. Thinking of selling the 1200 as the prices are through the roof.