As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

Was there a decision on the use of UI mods? None, our own discretion or a specified set from which we can choose?
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/1f...53a8e3c8a4

Password is "Kaiser".

I support using UI mods at our own discretion.

I've signed up.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

Sorry guys, one of the game details was wrong and I had to create a new game. Here it is: https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/9d...6e6453de90

Same password.

Signed up at PYDT.

Regarding Statue of Zeus, I don't mind what we decide with that wonder. We can keep it to see whether it is inbalanced or not.
Or just ban it for this PBEM and have mod tweak it for future PBEM's. Or we are allowed to build this PBEM but have to delete all free units soon they appear.

I haven't used CQUI since it broke when Gathering Storm came out. I'm only using the two mods I listed before:

Sukritact's Simple UI Adjustments
Sukritact's Global Relations Panel

Regarding the Statue of Zeus I think we just ban it rather than having some alternative solution for this game.

Easy, busy day yesterday. I am in.

The "turn" in PBEM 20 was a 2 minute vote affair.smile

Thanks Thrawn!

Uhh...I ran into an issue when trying to upload the initial save.
[Image: DyAXBEv.png]
Is it because of the Realms Balance mod that we're using? How can I edit the DLC/mod section of the game to allow this save to pass through?

Thanks thrawn. I think the Teddy Roosevelt Persona Pack and the Catherine de Medici Persona Pack are NOT enabled in the save file that Kaiser sent me, but ARE enabled in the game parameters I chose.

I hate to do this one more time, but I think I need to create *another* game. Sorry for all the delays, everyone!

https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/8c...5bc4afad41

yeah getting started is the hardest part. That and avoiding Thrawn early game.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.