As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

Just passed a morning turn along to Thrawn. It's a holiday for the US so I slept in. Should be able to get some morning turns done this week as well.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

I'm pretty sure shift-enter saving production was (somewhat clumsily) patched out a while back. Supposedly some of the dumb vanishing overflow crap stems from the game checking if certain overflows are "legal" and blowing away anything it assumes came from shift-enter or similar exploits.

Saw a minor bug report for Zulus at CivFanatics.  Civ 6 has a few bugs, but they can be less frustrating if known ahead of time.

Hey there...I'm going to be civ-less all day Saturday and Sunday morning to early afternoon. I'll get the evening turn in tomorrow as usual, along with any morning turn that shows up.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

Slow turns overall atm.

I just figured he got stuck trying to build seowons, yo. lol

The Saturday turn won't get you anywhere because I won't be around to play it. If a second mkorning turn showed up tomorrow I might be tempted to attempt a turn using TeamViewer into my home computer to help with the turn pace. mischief

She's been my girlfriend for over a year now!

but yeah I'll finally be in the same hemisphere as her for the first time since last August
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Speaking of turns, you're up!

Would be great, still possible to do quick turns atm.