As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

Quote:While building housing I changed the one farmer to a worker and the population gain went from +160 a turn to +457

That seems a lot of extra growth to from just one extra production.

It's not one production, it's the ratio of your workers between "free" population.

Assuming your city is something like 3 population that has 2 mandatory farmers, you have 1 free figure to set to either a farmer or worker.
If you set it to worker, then you have 100% of these figures as workers, so Housing is 100% effective.
If you set it to farmer, then you have 0% of these figures as workers, so Housing is 0% effective. (not sure if minimal 40 applies before or after)

If you have two figures you can change, each of them are worth 50% housing effect, with 3 each are worth 33% and so on. Basically if you have no workers, housing does nothing.

(June 10th, 2021, 06:53)hackflow Wrote: Next turn after battle where I used Mystic Surge on Dwarf hero I tried to use Natrure's Cures on him but it only healed 4 hit points instead of fully recovering him. One more cast healed him completely.  
COM 1.06

Here is a save before casting Nature's Cures

I loaded this save file but the Dwarf hero was fully healed.

When selecting a default wizard, we don't get to select any spells for them. Is this intended?

Yes. Default wizards pick the default spell choices to make the game more beginner friendly.

(June 10th, 2021, 22:49)Seravy Wrote: Yes. Default wizards pick the default spell choices to make the game more beginner friendly.

Can you get the spell choice info of wizards by right clicking on the wizard?

Heroic Heart works on top of Mystic Surge, while the latter says unit cannot be healed.

Raven casts earthquake on my city ... I agree with him on a wizard pact, Raven casts earthquake on a city anyways. Is this what 'Maniacal' personality is like? Yikes!

No, that's a bug. It shouldn't be possible to target your city during a Wizard's Pact.
Do you have the save file for this?

(June 11th, 2021, 10:13)hackflow Wrote: Heroic Heart works on top of Mystic Surge, while the latter says unit cannot be healed.

Confirmed, this will be fixed in the next update.

Guiding Beacon hero perk can be upgraded to Super, but perk tooltip missed that info. Got upgrade item in 1.00.06 from node/lair.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)