As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - One Last Covid Quicky?

plying turn sorry for delay. Had conference today.
"I know that Kilpatrick is a hell of a damned fool, but I want just that sort of man to command my cavalry on this expedition."
- William Tecumseh Sherman

[Image: ejjII2o.jpg]
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

They are not...... I have not double rolled very many. I had some internet issues today, but still 2nd last both turns isn't bad and its only last that counts.

(June 23rd, 2021, 18:42)Mjmd Wrote: They are not...... I have not double rolled very many. I had some internet issues today, but still 2nd last both turns isn't bad and its only last that counts.

neenerneener
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Sorry about playing all these double turns, now I'm the weakest lturnplaying ink.

(June 24th, 2021, 11:55)Lazteuq Wrote: Sorry about playing all these double turns, now I'm the weakest lturnplaying ink.

-Old Harry. PB48.

Not to rush you GKC, but I don't have wife or kids tonight!

[Image: fyehHmz.gif]
-Old Harry. PB48.

I'll be out of town up north again Saturday and Sunday. Back to the old bring old laptop, place cell phone as hot spot on the one window ledge in the house that gets internet and pray. Will only be able to play once a day, so if I could be the one to double play that would be great!

GKC/Zooper of the Pooper, you gonna make it?
-Old Harry. PB48.